• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Carolina bet their entire year on two constantly injured goalies. You get what you deserve.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
NYR/TBL ECF

EXLGSbOWsAsdm_L.jpg

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa v Colorado would be such a boring, obvious final. Hope Rangers or/and Edmonton can cause an upset.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just gonna consider that retribution for the kick thing and take it in stride.

Because otherwise I'd be going nuts right now

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
It's nice when refs can just blatantly show they are incompetent right away. So I can set my expectations correctly.

Jachaos

Oct 25, 2017
I've not been this confused by a call since... well actually just two days ago, with the referee going "We have a goal! Actually wait my mistake, I meant no goal. Now let me go drop the puck and forget the powerplay" during the Gold Medal game.

This sport man.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
Bob McKenzie's explanation on twitter is because of the tag up rule, as long as Nischuskin clears the zone before the player has control of the puck, it's onside.

That might be the case but I've never seen this situation before.

Kabuki Waq

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Are the players that skilled or the goalies that bad? This is pretty insane. Kemper going to come out with .700 save % and the win