• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kabuki Waq

Oct 26, 2017
Man I want a Avalanche vs Oilers series so bad.

Has the potential to be and all timer. Before Tampa sweeps the winner.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Oilers consistently beat Markstrom on the glove side. He wasn't catching anything. Vezina nom struggled.

Would love to see St. Louis take down another good team in the Avs but that seems unlikely. Oilers-Avs destined to be a real battle for the conference championship.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Thought it would be a closer series but oh well. McDavid on a mission this year.

Now the Avs better fucking win tonight. Avs and Oilers would be a tremendous series.

As always fuck off Tampa

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
FT0AHneWQAArb39

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I screamed so hard when Helm scored that goal that I got a headache. I can't say I've been an Avs fan since day one but I grew up a Habs fan that was obssessed with Roy. I've been an Avs fan since he got traded. Haven't seen this team make it past the second round in twenty fucking years. I lost my shit. Lets. Fucking. Go.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
If McDavid and Draisaitl are going to continue to average 2 points per game and Kane continues to average a goal per game, Colorado is in big trouble. Shut down the big guns or they're toast.

Grip

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know why Carolina even wastes their time traveling and showing up for away games.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
The Rangers getting Barclay Goodrow back was huge for them and will allow to finally win on the road in Game 7.

pollo

Oct 25, 2017
Hurricanes are fn Jekyll and Hyde on the road vs at home I'm glad the rangers are gonna give me false hope on my birthday 🙄

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
The Rangers are finally breaking the Hurricanes' home dominance. Looking good, 2 more periods to go...