• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty good effort the second half but need goals. Haven't led yet this series.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So many fucking brain dead plays all series and Tampa has killed them every time

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
Man I feel bad for Habs fans. If this is what you have to give you should've just lost in the second round. I truly hope they win one at home before going out because this shit is just embarrassing. They don't look like they belong here at all

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Montreal at least wins next game. Both to avoid the sweep and so Tampa can win it at home.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but imagine if you were a Leafs fan. It could always be worse! At least your kids got some experience.

True but the difference is the Habs are likely not even a playoff team next year when they go back to the Atlantic. This was their chance. I could be waiting 28 more years for this again.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Suzuki is a stud and going to be the Habs' best player for years to come.

But that's too little too late.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Toffoli disappeared after Winnipeg and Anderson has been a dud aside from a few moments against Vegas

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Price has been mediocre at best this series. Just can't have multiple weak goals per game against a team like Tampa.

Habs

Mar 10, 2021
I hope Romanov plays next game. He should experience at least one Stanley Cup Finale Game.

Jachaos

Oct 25, 2017
What a shot by Perry. If Price and/or Toffoli showed up and the defense made a couple fewer mistakes, the Canadiens had Game 2 and this one would be OT at the very least.