• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Can't wait to see the fuckery Vegas gets away with in the next game.

Oct 25, 2017
2df6b7d355febcf53fec5c4de2296d46.jpg

He deserved getting dragged on Twitter

Not to mention his antivax horseshit

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So we have elimination games Wednesday and Thursday this week, and potentially Friday and Saturday too. Should be a solid week.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Rats. That was an important overtime. Habs had such a great opportunity to get a complete stranglehold on the series.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Varly getting the hook because the entire team is playing like shit. Gonna take a miracle for the Isles to make this a game.

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, I didn't know about him being Antivax. Fuck that.
Full context:

Lehner, who has been vaccinated, said the league promised more relaxed protocols if a team has at least 85 percent of its players vaccinated. However, after the required timeline passed for those who got the vaccine (some reluctantly, the goalie added), no changes have been made, according to Lehner.

NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told The Athletic via email that "no such promises were ever made."

"Being lied to about things changing, to kind of force us to take the vaccine, is unacceptable," Lehner said. "And now that we've taken the vaccine, to say 'Nah, we aren't changing because of competitive advantage,' is outrageous."

Oct 25, 2017
I've watched the Barzal/Rutta cross-check several times and.... was that gamesmanship from Rutta? He trolled him, got the desired reaction, and dropped and stayed on the ground for several minutes. Didn't seem like Barzal got much of him looking at how Barzal's stick moved and how Rutta's helmet moved. So yeah... obviously skulls are finicky things and DOPS needs to treat it like a headshot like any other, but I do wonder if he's milking it to try and get Barzal suspended.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, that Moderna second shot I got Sunday knocked it out of me

Two weeks and I'll be fully done and then I can cough in your faces again

fallout

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, Manitoba ran out of Pfizer so we're all getting Moderna for our second shot (unless you want to wait until August or something). We're getting ours on Saturday.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
As a massive Habs fan, I feel a little stressed out about tonight. I feel like if Montreal wins this game, they take the series in 6. If they lose this one, they lose the series in either 6 or 7.

So proud of the team, this post season has been the most fun being a Habs fan in years. I remember the 2014 cinderella run which ended when Price got hurt. Difference being this team actually plays fun and good hockey, not to mention actually being a team, lol.

Lets go!

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
It's maddening to see Canadians having to wait for their second shots while around 30% or more of my country actively refuses to get vaccinated despite the abundance of shots.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Habs haven't allowed a PP goal in 11 consecutive games and that is an NHL playoff record?

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Fleury has hardly played poorly in this series. Not surprised they would give him the start. Hope it's a good game!

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I saw a tweet mentioning Tkachuk wanted out of Calgary. Anything to that or just the usual twitter nonsense?