• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
If the Habs had lost, imagine the outrage at that missed double minor. Power plays once again favoured Vegas 4-2; giving two to Montreal would've made it "fair" according to game management. But you can't call anything in overtime.

Vegas dominated that game but you can't look at the result and think Montreal didn't deserve it with the atrocious reffing.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Referees are pure garbage
YzZ3cNW.gif

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Power plays were 3-1 in favour of the Islanders, but one Lightning penalty was delay of game so it was basically 2-1. The timing of the last Lightning penalty was unfortunate but I have no idea if it was fair or not.

calder

Oct 25, 2017

If anyone was wondering how the average NHL staff would react to be in a wide-open Las Vegas with lower vaccinations rates I guess know we know lol.

It is interesting how sports leagues are giving researchers so much info about covid, since they are tested every day and it's picking up 'breakthrough' infections that would otherwise likely be missed (Ducharme wasn't fully vaxxed yet I think, seems both Ducharme and McCrimmon have very mild or no symptoms). They may or may not be infectious, which will be very interesting as a study I'm sure.