• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
s6v8htu1tzh11.jpg

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
The Bruins couldn't even muster up one more win so that they could lose a Game 7 at home in typical fashion. Sad!

I'll save most of my grievances for another time, but please for the love of god just do not resign Kevan Miller

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Isles/Bolts should be great and will be the first series to get going. Question is whether they start Friday or Saturday?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
What a fall from grace for a star player.

Still accepts zero responsibility or accountability for his actions. But I guess at this point he can't retract or show remorse in case he's seen as "weak".

Serpico99

Oct 29, 2017
NYC
Eh, Bruins would have been spanked by Tampa. Hard to win a series when 3 of your starter D-men have been head shotted this playoffs. I hope this is a wakeup call to management to build a tougher team (2011). Also hope Cassidy gets the boot, he has always been outcoached in the playoffs.

First things first... get rid of the bottom 6 please.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017

Still accepts zero responsibility or accountability for his actions. But I guess at this point he can't retract or show remorse in case he's seen as "weak".

This from the same guy who thought he was finishing a clean check in the first place. Maybe he should try thinking less, it's clearly not working for him.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah Schiefele's response to this has been awful. Like, even if you don't believe you did anything wrong (and I'm not sure how any sane person could think that), literally all you have to do is apologize, take responsibility and show remorse. He is doing.....something else, that's for sure.

Jachaos

Oct 25, 2017
Throwing popcorn on the ice to get your team an extra minute of rest on an icing is certainly something.

Vegas catches a break. Really now, who would've thought.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
If the Avs get eliminated, they should sit MacKinnon out during the next regular season and get 10M in extra players. Then bring him back for the playoffs. Maybe they'll win the cup that way.