• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Reaves is such a clown get the fuck out of the league.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
What a garbage ass organization, the Avs basically just to worry about being so good that they have to worry about Vegas headshots all game and the officiating has no interest stopping it.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
What a garbage ass organization, the Avs basically just to worry about being so good that they have to worry about Vegas headshots all game and the officiating has no interest stopping it.
Vegas has gotten away with so much bullshit since they came into the league. It's gross.

Jachaos

Oct 25, 2017
I don't miss playing Reaves in a series. My TV is also happy I'm not constantly on the verge of yelling at it.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Also, very hopeful I get to use this image.

0gaRShY.jpg

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
This is likely the Leafs' best chance to make up for their past playoff failures by advancing to the second round tonight. Yes they're missing Tavares and Muzzin but on paper they're so much better than the Habs. They can't keep losing forever with that lineup, can they?

St. Louis and Washington had many years of playoff underachieving before breaking through. It should happen eventually for the Leafs, and a home game with limited fans against the lowest playoff seed in arguably the league's weakest division gives them a favourably stacked deck.

This of course, makes it more agonizing/amusing should they lose, but they may never have a better chance to win.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what it would be like to be a fan of a team that hasn't been resting and practicing for over a week. Must be so weird.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
The Habs starting off where they left off - getting absolutely no possession or shots on goal, but WHEN THEY DO... oh boy

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Realize it's a minor thing, but is there any particular reason teams sometimes start games with their second or third lines?

Also, these last two Bruins crowds have been unreal.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Love it. I don't want it to end, but I get why. I'm on episode 35 of campaign one as well!

I'm quite excited to see what they do for the third campaign. :D

well, you've got quite a bit of time to re-watch C1 now. Though I don't know if I'd want to do that... just wait for the animated series instead maybe? lol.

Oh, make sure you watch all the one-shots instead.

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
I'm kind of over Marner and Matthews being so ineffective in the playoffs.

They're not good players if they have another game 7 where they don't score.

At some point you have to say: Matthews and Marner are actually terrible NHL players and the Leafs are better off without them.

Sorry for that negativity. I'm tired of the Leafs being bad.

lamaroo

Oct 25, 2017
Love it. I don't want it to end, but I get why. I'm on episode 35 of campaign one as well!

I'm quite excited to see what they do for the third campaign. :D
well, you've got quite a bit of time to re-watch C1 now. Though I don't know if I'd want to do that... just wait for the animated series instead maybe? lol.

Oh, make sure you watch all the one-shots instead.

Campaign 1 is so good though, so many good moments.

I watched it at 1.25x speed to catch up.

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
I'm kind of over Marner and Matthews being so ineffective in the playoffs.

They're not good players if they have another game 7 where they don't score.

At some point you have to say: Matthews and Marner are actually terrible NHL players and the Leafs are better off without them.

Sorry for that negativity. I'm tired of the Leafs being bad.

Counter point: Matthews won the rocket, he's not bad. He also had a pretty good playoffs last year and the year before I think, too.

I don't know what the leafs problems are, but I wouldn't put it on Matthews.

I get the negativity btw. This team is hard to love :(