• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
I'll consider that random luck because if Therrien/Julien/Ducharme had their way it would have been Byron and Danualt out there :/
I know Therrien and Julien were bad with stubborn lines, but has Ducharme been that bad since taking over? Wasn't he hailed as the one to rely more on the youth (legit did not watch a lot of Habs games this season)?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I literally tried like 5 different names, worried that you would notice I'd missed you, and eventually conceded that you no longer had an account..... well, fuck

I even post here! 😭

I would change my name here but 2 characters are too short.

I know Therrien and Julien were bad with stubborn lines, but has Ducharme been that bad since taking over? Wasn't he hailed as the one to rely more on the youth (legit did not watch a lot of Habs games this season)?

I remember the Habs had a terrible OT record in the regular season because they played not to lose by deploying their defensive players.

I guess 5v5 overtime with multiple defencemen out there made Ducharme confident enough to start with his best offensive players.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto has lost the last six games in a row where they had the chance to win a series. Don't underestimate the Leafs curse!

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
ec0f83dd173492933be4295267c5721d.jpg