• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, the Panthers tied it up! Let's go OT

I mean, as a Panthers lifelong I have watched every moment of course

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Habs legit have just 2 good players and that's it. it's Toffoli and Anderson. They are the only ones generating offence.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING LAFFS

BUT BUT BUT

SIMMONDS FOR GRITTT

THORNTON FOR VETERAN PRECENSE

THE MARLIES SCORED MORE GOALS ON PRICE THAN THE LAFFSS AYYYYY LMAOOOOO

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Time to listen to the leafs post game show naked while playing PS5.

02f.jpg

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
HOLY HABS! Seriously, aside from Anderson and Price, there was a lot of mediocrity tonight. Some weird roster/line up decisions from DD as well.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Pens with 5 goals, a victory, and zero points from Crosby. This team, man. They're giving me misguided hope.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
man that Tampa - Florida game almost did my head in... such a damn rollercoaster of emotions lol, an early 2 goal lead going to a 2 goal deficit, thinking Barkov was injured or maybe not or maybe yes, Panthers pushing like crazy and tying it up, that last minute penalty to Duclair continuing to OT... argh, my heart.

that payoff was amazing though, so satisfying to see Lomberg get it. and Radko Gudas was in absolute BEAST mode holy shit, crazy hits and a goal and a beautiful assist on the GWG.

but i gotta say, put Bobrovsky in for the rest of the games, sure he wont get shutouts or anything but he seems way more steady and i dont think he will let in 5 in one period like Driedger.

Deleted member 54580

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 7, 2019
Really good to hear Tavares was released from hospital. Sucks he will miss the rest of the playoffs though since it's 100% guaranteed the leafs ain't making it past the first round.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
I legit thought I witnessed the first death on ice or at least paralyzed when the first trainer tried to pick him up.. So this is amazing news for him and his family.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
I legit thought I witnessed the first death on ice or at least paralyzed when the first trainer tried to pick him up.. So this is amazing news for him and his family.

I was shocked when I saw that. But there is a Dr that due youtube videos about sports accidents and said the trainer was doing their best. Movement is not recommended, but a disoriented athlete trying to move could get violent and make it worse.

fallout

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, a bunch of armchair first aiders were going off on the trainer in /r/hockey, but there's thankfully been a good response from professionals that when you're dealing with someone fighting to get up like that, it's really dangerous to fight back.