• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Kucherov when the playoffs started:

rvngS9H.gif

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Panthers versus the cheating cap circumventors is pretty good.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
The Panthers D panicking at times and allowing breakaways with 1 minute to go in a tied game makes me remember the Jets will be playing in a few days

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
what the hell was that disallowed goal by the Panthers..? i saw nothing wrong with it, just such a garbage fucking call. and of course Tampa got a shorty right after.

that probably cost Florida the cup. in an alternate universe where a clear opening goal was allowed, the Panthers went on to sweep Tampa and everyone else and Barkov was crowned playoff MVP.

and all those penalties ffs... apparently you can try to injure all the Panthers' best players and they can never retaliate. utter BS.

anyways go JUUSE SAROS !!!

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
How soon do you think we'll see a fully packed arena in these playoffs? Second or third round seems possible to me. That will be quite an event.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Red Wings fans wanting a replacement I have some news!

😂😂😂

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
To be fair it's not like the Wings have players a new coach could get more out of. I don't think there's any really reason to change yet. Whereas the Rangers had every reason to.
Yeah, I agree. I'm just over Blashill's system. I realize no coach would turn them around to be Cup winners right now, but doing the same shit over and over again and seeing no marked improvements was driving me crazy.