• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Are the Hawks the most surprising team this season so far? They're in a playoff spot with a 7 point lead. Florida is also 3rd overall in points percentage with the 2 teams ahead of them also in their division.

Honourable mention goes to Minnesota who is 3rd in their division. And I wonder how Ducks and Sharks fans feel about the Kings in striking distance of a playoff spot: they had the most success last decade and are still the most competitive of the California teams.

Oct 27, 2017
Connor McDavid continues to be otherworldly and so far ahead of anybody else it's ridiculous. Draisaitl entrenching himself as the undisputed 2nd best player in the league as well.

What a treat watching those two is.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Ducks might be the worst team in the league right now. Something has to give. 28 goals allowed in the last 5 games. Even the Sens have only allowed 26.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
4Pe2Xo0.gif

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Neal Pionk is the Jets MVP and one of the best defencemen in the Scotia North if not the NHL and you can't convince me otherwise.

The Trouba trade is just so astonishing in hindsight.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Not how I expected this game to go honestly :D

Now I need to check twitter to see how the Leafs dominated but Helle- I mean Brossoit was out of his mind.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Demko is going to drag this team to a 5th place finish isn't he.

Connor McDavid continues to be otherworldly and so far ahead of anybody else it's ridiculous. Draisaitl entrenching himself as the undisputed 2nd best player in the league as well.

2 best players in the league couldn't beat a mediocre Canucks team without their top offensive player. But they ran up the score against an even worse team though.

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realize the time and the Leafs are down 2-0 to the frickin' Sens? Good grief

Yay Hyman scored

Wait, why is Freddie in net? Did Hutch get hurt or let in a stinker?

Last edited:

calder

Oct 25, 2017
The Leafs are looking for a bounce-back effort on Sunday night in Ottawa. "We have to bounce back," said Morgan Rielly. "We have a break coming up. Got to empty the tanks. It's a huge game for us after a stretch here that we're not overly proud of."

PonyStation

Banned
May 24, 2019

McDavid only has 3 more Even Strength points than Kane. Which is not great considering the divisions they play in.

I don't think McDavid has shown he's far ahead of everyone if he can only show a gap in talent on the Powerplay.

Draisaitl is tied with Scheifele and Matthews for 3rd, even then they're only 1 point ahead of Stone and Marner.

Oct 25, 2017
Leafs were so dominant in the third that it's basically like they won? Moral victories should be worth 3 points

McDavid only has 3 more Even Strength points than Kane. Which is not great considering the divisions they play in.

I don't think McDavid has shown he's far ahead of everyone if he can only show a gap in talent on the Powerplay.

Draisaitl is tied with Scheifele and Matthews for 3rd, even then they're only 1 point ahead of Stone and Marner.
Pretty sure they were trolling