• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Blashill needs to stop challenging every fucking goal that's scored against us. It was clear that was a good goal and now we have to kill a penalty and the BJ's will probably score on it.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
dumbass coach lost that one.

anisimov in OT for some fucking reason
paquette getting played over and over
coburn being a fucking dumbass and still being played in the last 2 minutes

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sloppy sloppy win, but in a shortened season I'll take it. Bob is still a useless piece of shit.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
That game was a pleasant surprise.

Now, to enjoy reading Rangers Twitter. Wonder how #1 D Trouba is doing...

1386260.jpg

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Ey Bert wins it in OT. Early days, but seems like the team won't be total garbage this year. Good stuff.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Trouba had an alright game for the 2nd game in a row, actually. And the Rangers had 50 SOG. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just saw a Hughes goal where he got stripped and I chuckled. Classic Troubs!

No idea that he had a good game otherwise, but I saw a thread on Twitter of rangers fans discussing exactly when to cut bait on him and offer a first rounder to dump the contract.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
I just saw a Hughes goal where he got stripped and I chuckled. Classic Troubs!

No idea that he had a good game otherwise, but I saw a thread on Twitter of rangers fans discussing exactly when to cut bait on him and offer a first rounder to dump the contract.
It was more of a block at the blueline. He tried to force a play and it sprung Hughes for a breakaway. Jack Hughes was a monster in the second period. Trouba was near the top of the table for positive xG for the game, though.

Rangers Twitter can be a bit hysterical at times and is presently wildly overreacting to having a game stolen by a hot goaltender.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Ugh. The Pens are going back to the days where they need to score 5 goals to have a chance of winning. The team GAA and save % are jokes after four games.

Always nice to see Sid net an OT winner against the Caps, though.

Oct 25, 2017
It was more of a block at the blueline. He tried to force a play and it sprung Hughes for a breakaway. Jack Hughes was a monster in the second period. Trouba was near the top of the table for positive xG for the game, though.

Rangers Twitter can be a bit hysterical at times and is presently wildly overreacting to having a game stolen by a hot goaltender.
xG isn't always great in small samples. Cody Ceci was an xG revelation to start last season while Leafs fans were tearing their hair out

I didn't watch the game, mind you, but sometimes you can be brutal/costly and still finish with strong corsi/xG/etc overall

Also is Jack Hughes gonna keep this up? Someone tell me. I drafted him last to sit on my bench (there's a max games #) and would have to swap out someone pretty good to activate him

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
So, the blue pants DO NOT work with the away kit 🤣

Ass up, only missed half the game, nice.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
*checks league stats*

Pens
#1 in worst total goals against (18 in 4 games)
#2 in worst GAA (4.50)

Goalie trade incoming before March. And yet, somehow, they've won two in a row.

Last edited:

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
I think Colorado needs to scrap it all and go back to the original uniforms. Not a fan of the newer arm design, collar gap or letters/numbers either.
The pants work fine on the home kit. The helmet doesn't though.

The pants don't work on the away kit, but the helmet is fine.

😭

edit: nice pp 👀

edit: Mikko pp 🤤

Last edited:

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
xG isn't always great in small samples. Cody Ceci was an xG revelation to start last season while Leafs fans were tearing their hair out

I didn't watch the game, mind you, but sometimes you can be brutal/costly and still finish with strong corsi/xG/etc overall

Also is Jack Hughes gonna keep this up? Someone tell me. I drafted him last to sit on my bench (there's a max games #) and would have to swap out someone pretty good to activate him

Oh shit there's a Max game number? Uh oh

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
dumbass coach lost that one.

anisimov in OT for some fucking reason
paquette getting played over and over
coburn being a fucking dumbass and still being played in the last 2 minutes

The amount of times there were four Sens players just staring at the puck and not trying to clear it...
The defensive breakdowns definitely did this team in.

Also, why was Stephan on the ice in OT and not Galchenyuk? I hate it when coaches try to be smart and end up playing themselves.