• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JaseMath

Oct 27, 2017
Denver, CO
Dropped earlier. Includes PS5 "Maximum" performance mode (4K/60FPS), new decal editor, and performance & bug fixes.

Worthy and much appreciated update for the best NFS title.

Last edited:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Oh hey, sick. Was pretty disappointed it didn't get this update when I got my PS5. Will check it out!

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I was wondering what the update was earlier!! Awesome! It already ran at 60 on one of the modes, so I will have to check it out on my PS5 later :)

Oct 27, 2017
And if you're on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X we've got some additional slick-looking news for you: downloading this update will improve your resolution and performance to 4K/60FPS. PlayStation®4 Pro and Xbox One X players will also see a boost in visual fidelity with 4K/uncapped 50+ FPS.
OP has a typo, 4K/50FPS is for PS4 Pro and One X.
www.ea.com

NFS™ Hot Pursuit Remastered Update Delivers New Wrap Editor on February 25

Plus, Gen5 and Gen4+ consoles get improved resolution and performance.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
So its still a BC game, but its nice to finally have a 4k 60 mode. The game launching a few days before the systems without proper support always seemed strange to me.

SFenton

Nov 10, 2017
That is fantastic, particularly because I seem to remember an FAQ around launch saying they weren't going to support SX/PS5 directly.

Wonder if the game is more popular than they anticipated?

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Oh fuck yeah!

Its 40% off on Xbox at the moment. Was holding off but reckon I'll grab it now.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
That is fantastic, particularly because I seem to remember an FAQ around launch saying they weren't going to support SX/PS5 directly.

Wonder if the game is more popular than they anticipated?

I think this enables this new mode for Xbox One X and PS4 Pro also, obviously it will run worse there , they say 50+ FPS.
It's not a next gen aware game; they've just added this extra option in.

FuturaBold

Oct 27, 2017
On Series X set graphics to "Maximum" its looks awesome (4k!) and auto HDR works! Is never looked as sharp or ran so smoothly (60 fps).

retrosega

Jun 14, 2019
Picked this up yesterday for £20. Probably my favourite NFS and this remaster looks fantastic.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I want it. But I don't want to buy it and it will be in few month in the ea play vault

Emick81

Jan 17, 2018
Kind of disappointed with the next gen patch on Series X. with graphics set to maximum it does not hold up to a locked 60FPS. This is mostly noticeable when the road is wet and there is a lot of action going on.

After that I switched back to performance mode and it was much smoother.