• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coyote Zamora

alt account
Banned
Jul 19, 2019

J.J. Watt posted on twitter a phone number for his fans to contact him directly. Who knows, maybe you'll be lucky enough to make a new friend!

Oct 27, 2017
I know he's talking about celebrities using texts with their fanbase, but the way he talks about texting sounds like he just discovered it for the first time and I can't stop laughing.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is probably from that one company that gives famous people a 'private number' they can share, to text with fans for a fee. It's just canned responses AFAIK.

I know he's talking about celebrities using texts with their fanbase, but the way he talks about texting sounds like he just discovered it for the first time and I can't stop laughing.

They all do that. It's a thing.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
This isn't gonna go so well

not only are people gonna send dick picks....he is gonna get everything you can think of

the good
The bad
The ugly

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
Isn't that what twitter is for? I fail to understand the point of using SMS instead. Can someone enlighten me?

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't that what twitter is for? I fail to understand the point of using SMS instead. Can someone enlighten me?
No idea who the person in the OP is but Mike Jones, a nobody in the national stage, blew up big and his claim to fame is a song where he includes his personal number in the lyrics. His number drop seemed pretty genuine. This dude's... I dunno.