• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

xfactor99

Oct 28, 2017
www.newsweek.com

NFL Star Drew Brees Records Video for Anti-Gay Group Focus on the Family

Focus on the Family founder James Dobson has argued gays and lesbians can be cured and find "wholeness in their newfound heterosexuality."

Drew Brees has always been a fucking tool.

Drew Brees on Gitmo

I can say this after that experience — the worst thing we can do is shut that baby down, for a lot of reasons. But I think there's a big misconception as to how we are treating those prisoners — those detainees over there. They are being treated probably ten times better than any prisoner in a U.S. prison. They're on a 6,500 calorie-a-day diet whereas a normal U.S. prisoner is on a 2,000 calorie-a-day diet.... I think the international media — there's just been so much scrutiny over the way that we're treating these guys, it's almost like we're going overboard to treat them so well.

I mean, they're allowed to call and write letters home, and receive letters and calls. They get five opportunities a day to pray, and they have arrows in the prison pointing towards where Mecca is. And the prison goes dead silent so these guys can have their religious time. They have rooms where they can watch movies and play Nintendo Wii. So I think that just goes ahead and says it right there.

deadspin.com

Brees On Gitmo: "The Worst Thing We Can Do Is Shut That Baby Down"

Super Bowl winning quarterbacks go to Disney World, while an all-around good guy like Drew Brees scores an all-expenses-paid trip to Guantanamo Bay. Sounds dreamy, right? According to Brees, Gitmo ain't so bad.

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
Finally Tom Brady can take his rightful place as Number 1 most well liked QB over 40 in the league

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Drew Breeze, his bronze age book of fairy tales, that shitty piece of fabric & the genocide/slavery/oppression it represents.

This is what he's worried about..now!? Get concussed.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Next time Brees should just say All Lives Matter and get it over with instead of blabbing on and on. Save us some time you racist shit.

Oct 28, 2017
Patriotism is silly. It's loyalty to real estate. Someone should ask Brees why he is looking at the protest through Trump's eyes and not Kap's.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Great way to destroy your locker room on top of being just a piece of shit.

Good job, Drew.

Dec 23, 2017
Man could we see an any given Sunday movie moment when the whole OL just say fuck it you are on your own this game? That would literally make my ducking day.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
This is sad and infuriating but he's one of those people that has this insane disconnect when it comes to the flag. I don't get it. To me, protesting injustice is - or should be - exactly WHAT the flag stands for and something like kneeling during the national anthem to raise awareness for social injustice is about as American as you can get.

I'm glad other famous athletes are calling Brees out, like LeBron James (and I assume many others).

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean the original comment from Drew after Colin Kaepernick sour me on him back when he first took a knee. This just put me in official Fuck Him mode. The fact that his top two receivers are pissed about this is not a good look for the team an that's all on him.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's never been more clear that Kap was 100% correct and if we would have taken action back then today's events could have potentially been avoided.

For Drew Brees to double down on this is laughable.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If y'all really care about this flag this much then why aren't any of these guys going out there and literally dying for the US

Psrock1

Oct 27, 2017
The insane thing is the idea of kneeling being a sign of disrespect makes no sense to me. If I want to direspect something, I wouldn't take a knee to it.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The insane thing is the idea of kneeling being a sign of disrespect makes no sense to me. If I want to direspect something, I wouldn't take a knee to it.
It's designed as a form of disrespect to a country that hates them. Not a severe one like burning or pissing on it. That's the beauty of it. It makes their freakout all the more ridiculous.

Kaep continues to have one of the most effective protests in a very long time. He really really effectively stuck himself in their minds permanently.

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck Drew Brees and fuck the NFL. These people aren't ignorant, they are willfully blind. Oh and fuck the flag, only time flag worship isn't weird is during an Olympic medal ceremony or some shit. Everything else is cringe and 99.9% of the time rooted in some racist, jingoistic nonsense.

mentallyinept

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
...wow man.

Didn't know he was a such a tone deaf idiot.

Well... he was one of my favorite players in the league.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
4e22d772313ad9a3aaf00e7726b22bfb734ab3f96de01ecc489f0ed0b2f10074_1.jpg

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Hopefully when he takes the first real-game snap the offensive line steps aside and lets the linebackers at him lol