• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017

3CIycke.jpeg

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland would've been a trendy pick for me to upset the Steelers, but losing the HC and senior staff (alongside all the people they've undoubtedly been in contact with), I just don't see a path barring a miracle.

JFoul

Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland would've been a trendy pick for me to upset the Steelers, but losing the HC and senior staff (alongside all the people they've undoubtedly been in contact with), I just don't see a path barring a miracle.
It'll be interesting to see what happens during the week. Joel Bitonio tested positive as well and I'm pretty sure he played Sunday against the Steelers. As an Olineman you contact a whole lot of people.

Philosopher

Sep 5, 2018
Browns gonna pull the upset off. Steelers were already looking ahead before and now moreso. Browns got nothing to lose while the Steelers have everything to lose. If cleveland loses then nobody cares as that is expected, if pitt loses then this will be a melt down for the ages.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
Browns gonna pull the upset off. Steelers were already looking ahead before and now moreso. Browns got nothing to lose while the Steelers have everything to lose. If cleveland loses then nobody cares as that is expected, if pitt loses then this will be a melt down for the ages.
I might have agreed with you before they got hit with Covid

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017

i mean the whole world knows philly wasnt trying to win this game, but why not just fucking start sudfeld then? say hurts was injured, dont see the point of playing hurts and then pulling him in the 4th when you really want to see what hes made of. a lot less people would have an issue with that then just pulling your starter to evaluate a 4yr backup because he 'earned' the right to go out there and embarass himself with back to back turnovers

Oct 22, 2020
Stefanski getting COVID probably guarantees that the Browns lose on Sunday.

But we made the playoffs!

I'm not going so far as to say, "Who cares if we lose on Sunday?" but still, THE CLEVELAND BROWNS MADE THE GODDAMN PLAYOFFS!

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Everyone freaking out saying the Browns are done are hilarious. They're playing the biggest frauds in the playoffs aka the Steelers.

Steeler O can barely score 20 points a game when healthy. Big Ben is absolutely washed. Steelers lost to fucking Tebow.

Browns will be fine.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
Everyone freaking out saying the Browns are done are hilarious. They're playing the biggest frauds in the playoffs aka the Steelers.

Steeler O can barely score 20 points a game when healthy. Big Ben is absolutely washed. Steelers lost to fucking Tebow.

Browns will be fine.
i mean, the browns barely won against the steelers jv team so we'll see. i think cle has a decent shot, but losing bitonio isnt gonna do them any favors when the steelers dline starters are back. cle def has to step up for sure, ben fucking sucks and they need to take advantage

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
how much of those stats were put up in non-garbage time minutes? Not knocking Watson, because he's clearly a pro bowl level QB, but I understandably have seen very few texans games this year.

There's not many QBs who can put up Watson's stats with no pass blocking, no running game (they'd be dead last by more than 300 yards if you took out Watson's rushing yards, but even with his 400+ they're second to last ahead of the Steelers), and no clear #1 receiving threat. It's pretty insane that he has the stats that he does.