• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I need a screenshot/gif of sad Allen. Perfect ending.

I'm predicting a Pats loss, so this is the Chief's match up.

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
"Great game in Houston. Wildcard Classic"

Joe is as bad as Booger

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Man. What a crazy almost 2 years since the Bills dropped Tyrod in favor of Allen. Allen getting panned by analysts and now he's on his first playoff start. It's surreal.

I'm too lazy to go back and screen shot all the posters who panned him because of his college stats. But they're still here!

giphy.gif

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
that was the dumbest game I've ever seen. Bills just weren't ready for the big time.

greepoman

Oct 26, 2017
JJ watt's sack had so much momentum it kept up Watson on the previous plat and then pushed the kick through the uprights ...amazing!

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
giphy.gif

We'll probably get BTFO by Baltimore next week, but at least the ghosts of 1993 have been exhumed.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
JJ hasn't won anything and is always hurt. I do not care what he has to say, interview Watson.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
What a train wreck of a game lol. As much as I love Watson, Texans are gonna get bodied next week.

LJ11

Oct 25, 2017
QB sweep and your plus 2 with blockers, and you gain 0. That about says it all for that Bills second half.

Gutting loss, I thought I wouldn't give two fucks at this stage, but here I am giving a fuck.

Credit to the staff for getting the most out of this group.

QB1, can I have one?

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
I know it's not quite the 35-3 comeback, but how proper was it for Houston to be down 16-0 and win this thing in overtime against the Bills. History repeats.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
In all honesty though, refs didnt fuck the Bills with the touchback backsies, they fucked the Bills with that phantom blindside block. That was an egregiously bad call, took the Bills right out of field position.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
They're getting blown out next week. Bills just can't hold a lead in the playoffs, and the Texans got gifted a few penalties

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
QB sweep and your plus 2 with blockers, and you gain 0. That about says it all for that Bills second half.

Gutting loss, I thought I wouldn't give two fucks at this stage, but here I am giving a fuck.

QB1, can I have one?

When do they move on?

Trey

Oct 25, 2017

QB1, can I have one?

yeah that play was clownshoes, the execution was just woeful down the stetch. three lead blockers and they all ignore the human heat seeking missile streaking toward the QB?