• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Holding out hope for my Bills to win their first playoff game in 24 years on Saturday.
Don't see them getting much further than that but they're certainly built up well enough to take Houston down.
Just have to match the effort they put in the last time they travelled to the Lone Star state.

Jul 18, 2018
I'm dead because Wentz has literally ONE more TD than both Watson/Rodgers. That doesn't include rushing TDs because Watson absolutely destroys Wentz in that category. Also Rodgers has Adams who was hurt a decent chunk of the season, aside from him Rodgers has practice squad targets as well.

Someone should calculate their TD% and go from there.
This is why a lot of QB stats are arbitrary because they don't take into account a lot of factors but rather ones that people have an agenda for.

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
Holding out hope for my Bills to win their first playoff game in 24 years on Saturday.
Don't see them getting much further than that but they're certainly built up well enough to take Houston down.
Just have to match the effort they put in the last time they travelled to the Lone Star state.

Exactly. I feel like this could be a very good game. The question is: will it?

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How can you be 13-3 and have to play a WildCard game...jesus ;)
Outside of that garbage eagles division this year in the NFL has been so top and bottom heavy if that makes sense.

A bunch of REALLY trash teams. And a bunch of really godly teams.

Saints, Ravens, Chiefs, Niners might be be some of the most powerful complete teams in years.

Basileus777

Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
I'm not surprised Dorsey got canned. The word on him is that he's a control freak/egotistical guy. It's how he burned his bridges in KC and why high profile coaches didn't want to work for Cleveland. Dorsey probably hired Kitchens for that reason to begin with.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
People missing the best storyline of 2019 nfl season, Ryan Fitz again playing great and restarting the cycle, Dolphins going to roll with him as starter in 2020, he'll stink, cut and to the Jaguars and play decently enough to earn a starting position in 2021.

duxstar

Oct 26, 2017
Listen ..... I'm not gonna pretend to know half as much shit about football as alot of people; but I think John Dorsey's problem, and when you really look at it seems to ring true, is that the guy ONLY cares about talent, and doesn't care about culture; John dorsey is what me or you or most average people on the street would do. He takes the talented guys and goes "who cares if they have attitude problems they have talent"

Look at some of the moves they have made with him there

They took Baker Mayfield which was LAUDED as such a brilliant move, meanwhile this year he has thrown his medical staff and teammate under the bus, and when asked about working with a QB coach in the off season on things like footwork said "I don't need to , i know what's wrong with me"
Sign's Kareem Hunt
Sign's Odell Beckham Junior, Who while didn't have quite the same "issues" as Hunt but was still considered a head case/issue
Myles Garret goes out and get's suspended for the season
Signs and Decides to keep Antonio Calloway, who supposedly couldn't read a playbook, routinely ran wrong routes and was suspended for 10 games
Hire's a a guy who has no clue what he is doing in Freddie Kitchens.

As much as it sounds cliche as hell .... The guy isn't about building a culture which is what alot of the good teams have; during the last game of the season the team had given up, and the entire team got beat by a team who had the #1 pick locked up; and routinely underperformed. The team doesn't have a talent problem they have a coaching / culture problem. They need someone who can come in and has the gall to say "do it the right way or get out"

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
At least they are better than the 49er fanbase.

giphy.gif

Tankard

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
People missing the best storyline of 2019 nfl season, Ryan Fitz again playing great and restarting the cycle, Dolphins going to roll with him as starter in 2020, he'll stink, cut and to the Jaguars and play decently enough to earn a starting position in 2021.

Minshew better than Dak, so he will probably end up with the Cowboys.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
They play like that they win on Sat. I am hopeful.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
If Tannehill beats the Patriots this weekend, that counts as another Dolphins upset, right?

Mifune

Oct 30, 2017

Softest defense the Bills have faced since that game. So...maybe? We know the D will show up.

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
49ers get to play winner of hawks eagles on a short week after having to fly cross country. Makes me feel good about the chances of at least making it to the title game

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As long as the Packers and Patriots lose I'm happy.

They most likely will so yay.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
Its 2020 so let's see some '20s decade NFL predictions!

1. Mahomes vs Jackson will be like Brady vs Manning. Each will win multiple super bowls and play each other in the playoffs routinely.
  2. The game will continue to get more watered down in the name of player safety.
  3. Brees and Brady will both be retired by the end of the 2021 season and it will be the end of an era.
  4. No one will give a shit about the Chargers still in LA
  5. The Browns and Lions will still not have won a super bowl.
  6. BOLD PREDICTION: Joe Burrow will lead the Bengals to a super bowl by the end of the decade.
The best news of all though is that the AFC will be so much more fun and competitive this decade, like the NFC is.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
The only prediction I'll make is we could get another lockout if shit goes south after the 2020 season

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
Dave Dameshek was on the Go Bitfs podcast yesterday saying that he is hearing that Brady wants to play for a different coach next year and a team to watch is the Chargers. He also said he could see the cheat leaving NE and going to the Cowboys next year. I desperately want to see Bill's reaction to Jerry's post game press conference.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
I can't picture Brady in any other uniform besides a Patriots tbh. Plus why go from Philip Rivers to 43 year old Tom Brady?