• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man I had the craziest dream last night that the pats lost the playoff bye with a loss to the Dolphins.

lmao what a wacky dream.

It's always a bit sad not being able to watch my patriots on wildcard weekend. Oh well.

dred

Oct 27, 2017
Man I had the craziest dream last night that the pats lost the playoff bye with a loss to the Dolphins.

lmao what a wacky dream.

It's always a bit sad not being able to watch my patriots on wildcard weekend. Oh well.
It's so weird I had a similar dream! Mine was even more bizarre because DeVante Parker and Hokies legend Isaiah Ford torched the Pats secondary on a 75 yard game winning drive late in the 4th quarter, lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Norman, OK
Yeah, Riley now has a little heat on them as the Sooners are getting destroyed in playoff games

Riley has zero heat on him. OU's been failing on the biggest stage consistently since 2003, and the fanbase has been beaten into submission by it. As long as OU beats Texas more often than not and wins conference titles more often than not, the HC is perfectly safe.

If Riley's smart, he'll do what Bob did- leverage the NFL rumors into a nice pay raise every year or two and keep living the good life.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not even the dumbest franchise in the NFL would give Jameis that much. The Knicks probably would though.

dred

Oct 27, 2017
Structure Jameis' contract in crab legs instead of dollars and have a clause where some are taken away each time he throws a pick.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
A Dolphin player celebrated their SB win

JFC of course

2 moves by Flores I won't ever come around on. Getting rid of Minkah, and doubling down on Howard.

Always felt Howard was massively overrated, only shows up for a few games a year, hell only PLAYS in half of them. He should of been the one we shipped out for a first (and we would of got more), not Minkah.

Oct 26, 2017
Best offensive lines of the year in advanced stats.

Packers, Cowboys, Bills, and Ravens on top. Bengals, Dolphins, Broncos, and Saints near the bottom.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Not a Packers fan. I just don't like the Eagles. What makes it worrisome is that they'll have an actual WR back in DeSean Jackson. Seahawks really need to fight for that 49ers rematch in the divisional round.

Cmon man stop it. You know with the Eagles luck, DeSean will be back for a qrt before something else goes wrong.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Garrett not being got yet has be scared shitless

Oct 26, 2017
The tweet also has pass rush stats as well prior in the thread. Robert Quinn, Aaron Donald, and Clowney were among the top pass rushers of the year.