• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Hard to get upset on the no call when Baker had 3 turn overs before that, but it was a blatant pi and should have been first down Browns.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I'm guessing the refs thought it was more 50/50, and there was a lot of contact going both ways.

Cleveland was actually super impressive outside of the whole QB thing.

JFoul

Oct 25, 2017
Big fuck up by the refs, but Baker just isn't the guy.

So much wasted team potential because of bad QB play.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Even with all the injuries the Browns looked pretty good. If they had a decent QB they'd probably be contending with KC.

So yeah GG Browns ERA. Get a decent QB this summer and you'll feast

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
Seemingly a bad call. But holy hell. The Packer's defense could stop nothing on the ground. I have no clue why the Browns passed at all considering they averaged nearly 9 yards a run! Then add in Baker playing like shit…

As a Packer fan I'll take the win. But…

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Even with all the injuries the Browns looked pretty good. If they had a decent QB they'd probably be contending with KC
correct. It's fucking tragic.

Seemingly a bad call. But holy hell. The Packer's defense could stop nothing on the ground. I have no clue why the Browns passed at all considering they averaged nearly 9 yards a run! Then add in Baker playing like shit…

As a Packer fan I'll take the win. But…
Us Browns fans don't know why we were passing either.

Shadow2222

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
We had every opportunity to not just win that game, but dominate, and we (literally) threw it away. I'm done with the team until we get a new QB and play caller (and maybe DC as well).

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I just feel compelled to post these season numbers for perspective.

Screen-Shot-2021-12-25-at-7-41-49-PM.png

This does not include today. He now stands at just 14 TDs against 11 INTs this year. With a highly talented team.

and he expects to get The Bag.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019

This does not include today. He now stands at just 14 TDs against 11 INTs this year. With a highly talented team.

and he expects to get The Bag.
You partially stole my post. I've got some fun stats that I'm gonna post in a little bit lol

Sparkedglory2

Nov 3, 2017
You know. I do feel bad for the Browns to a degree, but when you throw THREE picks and almost throw 2 more besides the last one, I kinda don't wanna hear about the refs. You put yourselves in that situation.

Jun 10, 2018
Browns are another one of those teams where they allow the allure of passing to cloud the fact that their best option is almost always to run it.

Is Baker even better than the decrepit corpse formerly known as Big Ben 🤔 also what does it say about Baker if I'd rather take a flyer out on Huntley go another year with him at QB

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
Just run the ball. Pats did it to the Bills a few weeks ago; it happened to the Pats when they played the Colts. I don't get it when a team doesn't pound the ball over and over again when it's clear their opponent can't stop it.

Lucky Aces

Banned
Dec 7, 2020
Aaron Rodgers on that Browns roster next season would be insane.

Too bad his fiance wouldn't want anything to do with Cleveland.

CrustyButt333

Mar 18, 2021
Well that hurt no excuses though we had every opportunity to win I still plan to thoroughly enjoy my tickets in the dawg pound last game of the season

Repgnar

Nov 4, 2017
I feel like this has been said a lot but there's not a dominant team this year. At least not consistently. Play-offs are going to be great depending on COVID situations.

Lucky Aces

Banned
Dec 7, 2020
Dude has 36 total TDs to 2 INTs since week 2. He's been virtually flawless outside of that week 1 blowout game against the Saints.

He seems to be having those seasons every year now. He will have that one godawful game, but then plays nearly flawless every other game in the season.

Pretty sure it was like that last year when he only threw like 5 INTs, but 3 of those came from that one game or something.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this has been said a lot but there's not a dominant team this year. At least not consistently. Play-offs are going to be great depending on COVID situations.
Eh. Packers lost in that week 1 blowout, lost by less than a TD against the Chiefs when Rodgers was out with COVID, and lost 34-31 on a game winning FG to a division rival in which Rodgers put up 4 TDs and 0 INTs.

Packers have been dominant all year. But frankly they're pretty dominant in the regular season almost every year. The real test will be the NFC Championship game.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019

Ok here goes. Stats time. Name the mystery player!

Baker Mayfield's Best Season (Age 25) - 16 starts, 11 wins, 3,563 Yards Passing (222 per game), 26 TD, 8 INT
Mystery Player's Best Season (Age 24) - 14 starts, 11 wins, 3,223 Yards Passing (230 per game) , 24 TD, 12 INT

Baker Mayfield's Current Season (Age 26) - 13 starts, 6 wins, 2,825 Yards Passing (217 per game), 14 TD, 11 INT
Mystery Player's Final Season* (Age 26) - 9 starts, 6 wins, 2,055 Yards Passing (228 per game), 16 TD, 8 INT

*As a starter

Baker Mayfield's Draft Position: Round 1, Pick 1
Mystery Players' Draft Position: Round 1, Pick 2