• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Basileus777

Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
With the current position of the draft, at least 2, if not 3, QBs will be drafted before that pick. I'd rather try and actually work with one of the top prospects of last year over the #3 or #4 QB in a draft that, outside of Trevor, isn't that great in that position
Miami has ammo to move up with Houston's 2nd rounder and their first rounder. Tua just hasn't shown much of anything. With rookies in the modern era the good ones give you mistakes but show flashes of their talent. Tua just looks like a really limited player.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Made it too easy for the refs to call DPI there. Even with pretty minimal contact, getting your hands on the outside of the WR's shoulders is gonna draw a call

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
kinda crazy how much the Dolphins offense changes when Tua is replaced w/ Fitz

Fitz is a smart dude and people like playing for him. Lack of arm talent kept him from being a pro bowl QB, just knowing where to go with the ball and having the willingness to throw it can make a huge difference.

Basileus777

Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
Remember how much shit everyone talked about Josh Allen?

You aren't bailing on Tua after half a season. Its too ridiculous of an idea.
Not remotely the same situations. No one ever saw Josh Allen and said he lacked talent and had little upside. And his curve has also been unprecedented, inaccurate QBs just haven;t done what Allen has done and improved this way until he did it.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Full back definitely played off that false start lmao

Miami needs to let them score.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
absolute embarrassment. Hope the Bills put up 50 on us and give us a better draft pick.

I don't think I'll ever actually see a Dolphins championship or hell even a afc title game appearance in my lifetime.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Not every rookie QB is going to look like Burrow, Herbert, or Kyler right out of the box. They are not moving on from Tua after half a season.