• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
LOL of course they miss the extra point. It's like this shit is scripted if Miami goes down and wins now.

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I agree a bit with Warner on commentary. Tua is used to having his receivers be the best players on the field with 2-3 yards of separation. Now that's he's facing an NFL defense, he seems hesitant to throw it into the tighter windows.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Lol. Holy shit.

Be a pretty shit franchise to give up on a QB after his rookie year
It's better for the franchise to move on than spend resources on a dead end. Too many teams stick with shit qbs trying to breathe life into a dead body just because they drafted him high. Maybe Tua isn't 100% healthy yet, but from what I've seen, he doesn't have the tools to be a franchise guy.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
There's no way Miami is giving up on Tua. Only way would have been if they somehow ended up with the first pick for Lawrence.

optimus8936

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes you know. Cardinals made the right choice with Rosen. If Miami thinks Tua isn't their guy there is no reason to stick with him.
With the current position of the draft, at least 2, if not 3, QBs will be drafted before that pick. I'd rather try and actually work with one of the top prospects of last year over the #3 or #4 QB in a draft that, outside of Trevor, isn't that great in that position

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tua isn't going anywhere, Fitz is a 38 year old journeyman. He's better than Tua, no question, but he's not long for the league.

Oct 25, 2017
It's better for the franchise to move on than spend resources on a dead end. Too many teams stick with shit qbs trying to breathe life into a dead body just because they drafted him high. Maybe Tua isn't 100% healthy yet, but from what I've seen, he doesn't have the tools to be a franchise guy.

Remember how much shit everyone talked about Josh Allen?

You aren't bailing on Tua after half a season. Its too ridiculous of an idea.