• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Fitzpatrick's agent is salivating at the thought of a new off season contract with some desperate team

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing as soon as fitz is in there is passes past the LoS

Basileus777

Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
Tua just isn't very good. Doesn't have much arm talent. Isn't mobile. Holds the ball for far too long and takes sacks. Can't make throws outside the numbers. I've been calling him a low ceiling guy for a reason. He screams game managing backup QB.

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Benching your new franchise QB pick every time the game is on the line is a weird look. Maybe he's...not the guy?

Oct 31, 2017
I can understand benching Fitzpatrick when they did, and I can understand them benching Tua right now. I also can understand why you'd want to not pull guys off of and put guys back on the bench too flippantly too. But I do think it's admirable and takes guts to sit the starting QB if they are playing like ass and you're in a crucial game. The W matters more than anything else.