• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Trackers are back, Do you care? (Unlimited)

• Yes

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • The Pats lost lol

Votes: 67 90.5%

• Total voters

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Upsets are the only way the Falcons know how to play games anymore. It's like 28-3 is an infection they pass along like a STD

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
I suppose it doesn't matter much since that division was always gonna come down to that 49ers-Seahawks game in two weeks anyway.

Moppy

Oct 27, 2017
Mannnn, I was sweating this game all week, too. Had the makings of trap game all over it.

That was ugly as hell.

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Good win Falcons, but why give it to fucking Julio? I'm about to lose fantasy because of that touchdown 🤦🏾‍♂️

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
So if the Saints win tomorrow night then they move back up to the #1 seed since they beat the Seahawks, correct?

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile, can the NFL please help the Chargers get to a new city that would appreciate them? Like move to Portland or some place where they would be the only pro team in town? They basically play 16 road games a year.

Zeenbor

Developer at Run Games
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Great day as a Hawks fan! Let's hope Russ and crew can rally and keep that #1 seed. Nothing is easy in the NFL...

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I suppose it doesn't matter much since that division was always gonna come down to that 49ers-Seahawks game in two weeks anyway.
Actually, losing today made next week's game against the Rams a must win since the 49ers would lose the strength of victory tiebreaker against the Seahawks if they beat them but lost to the Rams

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
as much as i want garrett fucking fired once and for all, us fumbliing into the playoffs and making SF come to dallass and then beating them would bring me great joy

on the plus side, if SF embarasses us at home, garrett gets fired as well, its WIN-WIN

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Actually, losing today made next week's game against the Rams a must win since the 49ers would lose the strength of victory tiebreaker against the Seahawks if they beat them but lost to the Rams

Well yea, but I'm pretty sure they'll beat the Rams. Can't see them laying an egg two weeks in a row. I feel like they dropped this one because last weeks game was such an incredible high. Kind of hard to get up for a 5-9 Falcons team after that.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
I'm not sure, would Green Bay be #1?

I don't know. That's why I'm asking. It's a weird situation because the Saints have the tiebreaker over the Seahawks while the 49ers have the tiebreaker over the Saints and Packers. I have no clue where the Packers stand in regards to tiebreakers between them and the Seahawks/Saints. The Seahawks must have the tiebreaker over them because they currently have the #1 seed, which makes me think the Saints would leapfrog the Seahawks if they win tomorrow night but I don't know.

Paper Wario

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know. That's why I'm asking. It's a weird situation because the Saints have the tiebreaker over the Seahawks while the 49ers have the tiebreaker over the Saints and Packers. I have no clue where the Packers stand in regards to tiebreakers between them and the Seahawks/Saints.
Saints winning gives them the #1 seed. Seahawks would have #2 and Packers #3

Elfforkusu

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know. That's why I'm asking. It's a weird situation because the Saints have the tiebreaker over the Seahawks while the 49ers have the tiebreaker over the Saints and Packers. I have no clue where the Packers stand in regards to tiebreakers between them and the Seahawks/Saints. The Seahawks must have the tiebreaker over them because they currently have the #1 seed, which makes me think the Saints would leapfrog the Seahawks if they win tomorrow night but I don't know.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Seems like if the Pack beat Minny next week, it's really hard for them to get anything other than the #2 seed (presumably in-confererence record tiebreaker is bad for NO).

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
lmfao just a few hours ago I could have sworn I saw some saying Niners are in a class of it's own along with the Saints hahaha

Bless you Bird Bros in Atlanta you beautiful bastards

Oct 25, 2017
41XW5ez.png

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Yes, it would look like this.

1) New Orleans
2) Seattle
3) Green Bay
4) Dallas
5) San Francisco
6) Minnesota

Yea this is what I originally thought.

It's funny because the only team who controls their own destiny for the #1 seed now are the 49ers who are sitting at the #5 seed right now since they own the tiebreaker over the Saints and Packers whereas the Seahawks don't. So if the Seahawks and Saints win out then the Saints get the #1 seed. Man the top of the NFC is a shit show.