• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Meh. A Pats loss is great and everything, but no way am I celebrating a Scums win especially off of that officiating.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
should have only needed a field goal. enjoy your fraud win cheifs fans. Know that you couldn't move the ball against the elite patriots defense in the second half, and you needed the refs to stop that all time great unit from putting points on the board.

It doesn't go down as an FW in the books, though. Just a W. That's all that matters. Or an L for the Patriots. Either work.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
source.gif

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Pats offense didn't show up until the end. that fumble td call was shit but your team had a whole quarter after that to find a way to win and didn't.

Deleted member 4179

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being such a wretched entitled fanbase that you would have the audacity to boo Brady and Belichick, lol.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Joking aside though there were some seriously atrocious calls against both teams. This ref team needs to be sent back to school.

Basileus777

Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
The Pats literally got every call but the blown fumble stoppage. Penalty yardage was 136 to 25. But entitled Pats fans still can't do anything other than embrace their victim complex.

jaekeem

Oct 27, 2017
pats should have won, but they ain't beating ravens anyways and might even lose east to the bills

grand

Oct 25, 2017
should have only needed a field goal. enjoy your fraud win cheifs fans. Know that you couldn't move the ball against the elite patriots defense in the second half, and you needed the refs to stop that all time great unit from putting points on the board.
Elite Patriots Defense 😂😂😂

Son Goku

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
How much you wanna bet brady would have gotten all the credit despite his D holding a top offense to 3 points in the second half?

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Pats offense didn't show up until the end. that fumble td call was shit but your team had a whole quarter after that to find a way to win and didn't.

they didn't really show up though. the only real yardage they got was on a trick play, otherwise they had great field position after a fumble and a blocked punt.

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lmfao all Pats fans are delusional!!!

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Some really dull offensive playcalling down the stretch for the Chiefs. They've been caught a lot this year trying to protect a lead rather than keeping the pedal down. I'll take the win though.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
I'm happy he's putting himself first. I am also cognizant he isn't as dominant as he once was. But 40% at full strength Gronk on the field at least creates a little bit for the offense. Ugh.

If I fucking don't see Damien Harris start over Michel, I'm convinced Belichick just doesn't give a fuck about another title.