• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 83122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 15, 2020
sack-lunch2.jpg

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
All that offensive firepower, threw all over the #1 rated pass defense last week, and you get shut out by the lowly Panthers defense? And the defense didn't even play against Teddy B. That should be enough to get someone fired.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
The Burrow injury really fucking sucks. The NFL needs stars like him healthy.

There is a silver lining at least in that there's a generational left tackle available and the Bengals should be able to get him, especially since they just kicked Washington out of their #3 slot and will probably do the same to Dallas.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Fuck it, Stefanski is finally on code. You have Chubb AND Hunt. Why would you ever put it all on Baker's shoulders?

Nothing wrong with being a run first, play action team. Especially when this defense is hitting like this.

This is the Cleveland football the old man at the barber shop talk about.

Nov 23, 2017
As an Eagles fan, I'm really sad for Carson Wentz. He's talented as hell. The offense is absolutely terrible around him and it destroyed his confidence. The playcalling is the worst its ever been under Doug Pederson. 2021 will be Doug's last year unless he rights the ship.

Oct 25, 2017
I mean Carson Wentz has got to be the worst starting QB in the league right?

Can't wait to see that leprechaun Dan Orlovsky defend him again.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Not going to lie, I'm a little nervous of the Denver game.
Downtrodden opponent
win streak
media spotlight
all the makings of a trap game