• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Watch Taysom Hill get 400+ yards against the Falcons now

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Watch Taysom Hill get 400+ yards against the Falcons now

400 rushing yards.

Also yikes how bad did Winston have to suck to get beat by someone who has thrown 5 passes. Peyton wants to use Hill in his variety of offensive packages and he won't be able to do the same thing with him being QB1

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Crab Legs doesn't know the offense yet that's probably why they're putting taysom in.

I'm not convinced Taysom doesn't have at least 2 turnovers though. He's been a fumble machine all year and if his first read isn't open he has no clue what to do.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The more I think about it, the more this move makes sense. If Taysom throws like 3 picks he will get benched, but this game means nothing. It's against a shit team and even if we lose we still will have the series sweep on the bucs. At some point Peyton has to figure out what kind of offense be could run with Hill as the starter.

If taysom could even be as good a passed as Lamar that would be enough because we have elite to good receivers and a fantastic offensive line. Of course, part of me is just excited to see something new in this offense because even though we have been winning games the screen passes to Kamara have gotten stale to watch

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The more I think about it, the more this move makes sense. If Taysom throws like 3 picks he will get benched, but this game means nothing. It's against a shit team and even if we lose we still will have the series sweep on the bucs. At some point Peyton has to figure out what kind of offense be could run with Hill as the starter.

It's officially open auditions for Future Saints QB.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
They're putting Hill in the lineup because they're on the hook for $16M with him. He damn well better be ready. If not, just light a pile of cash on fire.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
*quietly picks up Taysom Hill off waivers*

*folds arms and frowns*

dred

Oct 27, 2017
GettyImages-1164741367-e1567786439545-1024x682.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Please retire Brees.

Then once Hill is shown to be a failure Jameis will come in and throw five TDs (to the other team) right after signing a 5 year 250 million dollar contact that's fully guaranteed.

Secret Agent Winston will get the job done!

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
The Silver piece has Colombo's camp written all over it. The Brady stuff is likely stemming from the team facing him just a few weeks ago.

I prefer to believe Garafolo and Stapleton's timeline (click to find all 5 posts for it).

Yeah, Art's always been on the up and up and Garafalo and Kim Jones are much closer to the Giants than I suspect Silver is.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Please retire Brees.

Then once Hill is shown to be a failure Jameis will come in and throw five TDs (to the other team) right after signing a 5 year 250 million dollar contact that's fully guaranteed.

Secret Agent Winston will get the job done!

Jokes on you. We're like 96 million over the cap next year. Can't afford jameis anyway!