• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Just going to leave this here

Looking at this more, it's bizarre, because the Titans player appears to move the *exact same video frame* as the snap motion begins, which as I understand it, isn't offsides. It *is* faster than human reaction time allows, however, so it appears to be one of the luckiest jumps I've ever seen.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Pats may have been punched in the mouth by a very good team last week, but at least we havent continuously shit our selves against vastly inferior teams this year like the chiefs have. Its fucking hilarious.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
i feel like the titans are an infuriating team to follow. beat the chiefs and charges, lose in embarassing fashion to the broncos and jags.

is that the case?

Juryvicious

Oct 28, 2017
Bills, NO losing today to teams they should have won against convincingly .. good ole Berman saying stays winning, that's why they play the games.

KC isn't winning jack while passing attempts doubles up rushing attempts. And once they pay Patrick his 40+ Million per year they'll lack funds to put together a decent defense and that'll close that window for good. A change in coaching is in order, or perhaps they'll be happy year in year out mimicking the Dolphins of the 80's.

LiquidDom

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I live in NJ, how is the Rams/Steelers the one game not showing here but the other two are. Makes no sense, thats the closest regionally.

devilhawk

Oct 27, 2017
Looking at this more, it's bizarre, because the Titans player appears to move the *exact same video frame* as the snap motion begins, which as I understand it, isn't offsides. It *is* faster than human reaction time allows, however, so it appears to be one of the luckiest jumps I've ever seen.
We will have to wait for the All 22. It'll confirm he is offsides.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Don't mind the Chiefs loss though since it gives the Ravens a bit of a cushion for that #2 seed. Now they just need to beat Houston next week and they'll be in great shape.

Werd

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
That makes me think of DeMarcus Ware who used to have one of those a season back in his Cowboys days where he would jump exactly with the snap and get flagged for it.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Remember that time the Chiefs were so disgusting they kept Kareem Hunt?

Oh wait.

Had a video of it, that is the difference between Hill and Hunt, both should not be playing.

That makes me think of DeMarcus Ware who used to have one of those a season back in his Cowboys days where he would jump exactly with the snap and get flagged for it.

Lead the league in penalties for this probably, dudes first step was lethal

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Three straight games of a turnover on the opening drive? Pouncey has been snapping terribly all season

would be nice to play a game with a lead

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Chiefs won't be shit if they can't get a halfway competent defense. Blah blah Andy can't beat TN, who cares! They gave the game away.

And it was an obvious offsides.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Cowboys signed Greg Hardy after the arrest coming out for beating up his girlfriend.

Browns and Hunt too!

Yeah I guess my point was that the Chiefs aren't 100% evil. Hill shouldn't be playing for sure but Hunt is still around anyway. AP still plays too but I think he's a child abuser.

The NFL is full of morally questionable teams and if you overthink it too hard then there are no "good guys". This is especially true considering that most of these players will be physically and/or mentally as they get older.

Let's just all agree that the Pats are the worst and move on.