• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I got a friend watching with me.
QDx9nkX.jpg

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Just had to say....those who mentioned that the game would be available in 4k/HDR from a couple of sources....THANK YOU!

Holly crap, this is amazing!

I bought my first widescreen 720p/1080i widescreen TV in the late 1990's and this is by far the most epic moment in TV ever.

Yes, 4k streaming quality still sucks so bad but this is such a freaking amazing quality jump from the always expected terrible, jaggy, hazy Fox 720p Sunday experience.

Truly unbelievable.

There is still some hope for humanity.

They had 720p widescreen in the late 90s?

I remember component input still being the new hotness around then I thought?

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Saying again, Lizzo should have been the halftime performance this year. Would have been perfect.

Rogue74

Nov 13, 2017
Miami, FL
Just had to say....those who mentioned that the game would be available in 4k/HDR from a couple of sources....THANK YOU!

Holly crap, this is amazing!

I bought my first widescreen 720p/1080i widescreen TV in the late 1990's and this is by far the most epic moment in TV ever.

Yes, 4k streaming quality still sucks so bad but this is such a freaking amazing quality jump from the always expected terrible, jaggy, hazy Fox 720p Sunday experience.

Truly unbelievable.

There is still some hope for humanity.

I'm watching it in 4K HDR via Xfinity X1 box. Much better than typical cable quality, although still compressed.

Light years ahead of typical Fox signal like you say.

Purdy

Oct 27, 2017
Defence is just soft as fuck, Dline getting held to fuck to, our oline need to reciprocate