• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm in the camp that we should trade Deebo sooner rather than later because his playstyle doesn't scream "Longevity!" to me. But that's still a couple years away.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Come home Deebo! Run wide open only for Hurts to never throw to you!

Also Deebo to the Jets makes tons of sense considering the coaches and that they were just trying to get Hill.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Would love to see Deebo on the Jets but also I like Deebo so he deserves better than the Jets.

Jets aren't going to compete for anything this year but its important to have as much talent on offense just to find out if Zach Wilson really is a colossal bust and if they should move on or not.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ

One WR rumored to be traded is off the market. Not sure if it makes sense for either side but good for Cooks. Super productive but keeps getting traded.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ

Would love to see this happen but I doubt the Eagles are a serious destination for him. If its between the Saints and Eagles, I bet he goes to his hometown.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
I read somewhere that Mathieu wanted to sign somewhere he could win it all and then he visited the Saints and Iggles...

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017

Welp.

Adams, Hill, and Diggs put up star player numbers and mostly stayed healthy across multiple seasons. As great as Deebo's 2021 was, it's the only year he's done either of those things.

Hate we're here but I'm not at all mad at the FO's hesitation. Either trade high to the Jets or keep him for another year + a franchise tag year and hope things work themself out by then.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ

Welp.

Adams, Hill, and Diggs put up star player numbers and mostly stayed healthy across multiple seasons. As great as Deebo's 2021 was, it's the only year he's done either of those things.

Hate we're here but I'm not at all mad at the FO's hesitation. Either trade high to the Jets or keep him for another year + a franchise tag year and hope things work themself out by then.

Seattle and Wash should also be ready to pay their WRs.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
$4bn for a single franchise? Madness. Absolute madness.
www.milehighreport.com

Report: Rob Walton to submit bid on Broncos north of $4 billion

Rob Walton, of Walmart, intends to submit a huge bid on the Denver Broncos on Friday that will make him an immediate favorite to purchase the franchise.

Cousin of the Rams owner.

Was hoping a minority owner would bid for the franchise.

I'm trading #10 for Metcalf and #35, #69, and next year's 2nd for Deebo. Who's saying no?

probably the players

Would make the Jets so much more watchable.

In RB FAs news

And Rodney McLeod signs with the Colts

Not sure what the Eagles plan at safety is but it better not be Epps and or Kvon Wallace.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
RIP Haskins. What an awful tragedy. Gutted for his friends and family.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Horrible news can't believe he was only 25! Feel awful for his family and friends.

Schefter seems like a moron who just blurts the first thing that comes to mind.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
RIP Dwayne Haskins. Hell of a college player, never got a chance at his full potential in the NFL.

Tragic.

Life is fragile, hug your loved ones.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just got on break and found out about it from a guy I was dealing roulette to. That's heartbreaking and he was completing for a starting possibly getting a second chance. I didn't see what Schefter tweeted originally but I guess it was in bad taste

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
R.I.P Haskins too young
Also I have said multiple times over, fuck Adam Schefter that fucking weasely piece of shit.