• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Now that it's over. Where will *Pats fans go next?

• San Francisco

• Tennessee

• Stay Put

• Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Trevor Lawrence or a generational QB headed to the Pats right after replacing Brady would be one of my worst nightmares as a football fan

APZonerunner

Features Editor at VG247.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
England
The Rams logo looks better in actual design than on the hat leak but it's still a swing and a miss. Hopefully the logo isn't prominent or indeed isn't on the uniform at all.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I thought the money invested on the Goff and Gurley extensions were bad, the money they spent to come up with these logos is even worse.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017

WigglyUnfoldedHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
The new Rams logo is cool, takes inspiration from the old one

1584995813707-png.34798

The LA logo is alright, could be better for sure

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Mariota's deal is basically one year with a billion incentives that can get him big money. So he either outplays Carr and takes the job, or hits the market again next year

Lionheart

Oct 26, 2017
Sucks about Frederick, probably our best player to be honest. He had a great career but could have been one of the goats at his position. Wish him the best in life fuck GBS

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Logo is straight buttcheeks. Ya'll can clown me. I know I would. I woulda done that thing for free. They probably paid a firm close to 900k to 2 million dollars for this too. Next time I see you Dega I'm punting you across the damn yard.

Niners went through it in '91. There is still time. Sign petitions, protest at the stadium, anything.

The Faithful were able to stop this abomination from happening. Good luck.

EMh6w3EUEAA9YB3.jpg