• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Now that it's over. Where will *Pats fans go next?

• San Francisco

• Tennessee

• Stay Put

• Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
171o7rxqi0l41.jpg

why do white peoples hate MyShawn?

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Undrafted running backs like him really harm the logic of taking a running back in the first round.

Chargers just straight up tanked their season by giving Gordon snaps instead of Ekeler. Theres never been a worse holdout in NFL history. Curious which team will still give him a big deal, theres always 1 sucker out there.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
So Eagles beat writers are reporting that a teammate confronted Alshon Jeffrey after he "leaked" criticism about Wentz for the 2nd off-season in a row (last summer).

Now comes word that Jason Kelce is the player who confronted him.

I was holding out hopes that it wasn't true or that it wasn't Alshon but the writers are pretty confident it was Alshon, that the whole team knows, and the organization knows. And now with the new CBA heading towards ratification, the Eagles will use a post-June 1st designation to cut him and spread the dead cap money over the next 2 yrs.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Having a chill night watching Peyton's Places and Antonio Brown shows up in the episode about wide receivers 😬

It's a shame what happened to AB...

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
No, he's crazy if he takes that, if you honestly think he will not command more in the open market. Dallas is underselling him and his team is smart enough to wipe their ass with the offer sheet.

I don't see him getting an offer more than $35m/yr, so sure, I guess that's where this negotiation ends up with Dallas when all is said and done. As they're not going to let him walk.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see him getting an offer more than $35m/yr, so sure, I guess that's where this negotiation ends up with Dallas when all is said and done. As they're not going to let him walk.

Dolphins, Colts, Bucs, and Washington, Chargers all are looking for potential QBs, and each have the change to spare in their pockets.

APZonerunner

Features Editor at VG247.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
England
Obviously leaks like this can be wildly misrepresentative, but based off this I have no idea how you could swing and miss so hard on a redesign when all fans were asking for was a modern version of golden-age Rams

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
If Brady does leave the Pats, I wonder if they would be interested in trading up for a QB from this class. Doesn't Bill love Tua?

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Shit canned Tahir. Does that mean we're actually going to address LB?

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Someone on the radio was talking about the Titans and I found this line of thought interesting (and sad.) They have Tannehill who is a free agent but eligible for the tag. They would also like to get in on the Brady sweepstakes. The tag needs to be applied before free agency begins. Should Tennessee lock up Tanny? Roll the dice on Tom and possible get neither? Apply the tag and hope Tannehill doesn't sign it or be ready to try and trade his rights?