• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Some good games today. These playoffs have been super fun.

I was telling everyone in the room when the Texans were up 21 and hemming and hawing about going for it on 4th down that BoB was going to fuck things up. KC just needed to get the momentum to stage a comeback and Houston's best hope was to NOT help them along. Dumb timeout, stupid failed fake punt and one bad turnover later...game over.

Battle of Fraud Bays is a go!

Stylistically, the best SB matchup is GB v KC, but SF v Ten would be good, too.

FoF

Fraud O'Frauden

AZ Greg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad the niners won't have to chase RW around next week...I get tired for defenses just watching them chasing him endlessly. Oh, and graham was definitely short on that last first down - not sure what the replay was looking at but definitive review showed his face hitting at the yellow line and another clip that showed the ball held down at the lower end of his number 80. Probably about 1-2' short so not sure how the refs messed that up.

Fox's yellow line was off. Look at the stick.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
Yall do realize the SB will be Packers vs Chiefs right?

100th NFL season so the league wants a repeat of SB One.

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
Fox barely missed their chance to have snow on TV. Been snowing pretty well in gb in the last hour.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
So he was clearly short on that catch. I don't have a dog in this fight, but how can the refs review that and still get it wrong?

He was actually past the line to gain. The yellow line was actually off by around a half-yard, so it's actually the FOX crew's fault for not having it accurately placed.

thumb-49.jpg

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Pats fans trying to live vicariously through Garoppolo and Vrabel says everything. A guy they could have kept and a guy who kicked their asses out of the playoffs.

Can't wait to hear the penalties for the repeat filming violation.

they were even trying to live through Brisset for a while till he stunk it up lol

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Fox's yellow line was off. Look at the stick.
Yeah I know it was...but the ball wasn't anywhere near his head and his head hit the ground after his left elbow. I'm just confused as to how they got that so wrong (while I'm happy with the end result and it is some mini-payback for the Fail Mary).

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
To everyone throwing shade on Tannehill:

Since Ryan Tannehill took over in Week 7 (including the playoffs), the Titans have scored a TD on 34.6% of their drives (2nd-most in football). They've kicked a FG on 3.1% of them (32nd). They've scored 31 red zone TDs (most). They've had 1 red zone FG (least).

Here is the rest of the league for context

Last edited:

Landawng

The Fallen
Nov 9, 2017
Denver/Aurora, CO
Fucking loving tonight! Pack got it done! Fuck the Seahawks! Y'all ain't shit. Rodgers picked your D apart. Bet ya didn't see that coming.
Goddamn it feels good to beat those motherfuckers