• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
EODbFs8WAAILFgn

eleuin

Oct 25, 2017
whole team laid an egg

hope "they shouldn't have rested" doesn't become a serious talking point for people not paid to make hot takes

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lmao y'all wanted to talk so much shit last week but now it's everyone should move on.
Kid I can keep talking shit about Handy Kraft and Tommy Tiny Hands but god it's sad at this point you are still that sensitive about the loss

Let us talk shit constantly even during games not involving the Patriots and don't say anything back please*
Says more about how y'all have to respond instead of moving past it 6 suPEr BoWlS remember? Yet people jabbing after a wild card loss has to be responded to each one lol okay

JCizzle

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Man both these games tomorrow are about to be fuckball to the max aren't they
Oh my goodness. You haven't seen fuckball until you've seen Russ vs Rodgers. Going to be the biggest fuckball of all time. Packers go up early. Seahawks come back in second half. Both teams WR make ridiculous 30 yard catches falling out of bounds that they'd never make normally. It's all going down in that game.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Unless I'm mistaken only one of those was Harbaugh really going for it early instead of a FG. There rest were turnovers or turnover on downs when the Ravens were down big and sort of just had to go for it. Kinda misleading narrative there.

Yeah I missed most of the game only could listen to it. I had that thought on a 4th and 1 at the 20 or so when a field goal would make it a.... 9 point game maybe and I thought, Patriots played it safe and lost to Tennessee, they have to go for it here. And Tennessee got that big stop on a rush. I think Henry busted the 60+ yard run 2 or 3 plays later.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
the sight of two fanbases whose teams are out the playoffs bickering, and one of them are the patriots

you love to see it

Elfforkusu

Oct 25, 2017
I will come clean on the Titans, I didn't think they could do it two weeks in a row. They did it! They are legit!

In a league of frauds, being legit is something special

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
*Leaf falls to the ground

Pat fans: YEAH WE LOST BUT SCORED MORE THAN THE RAVENS AND WE LOST TO THE HOTTEST TEAM THOUGH WE ALMOST BEAT THEM REALLY NOT EVEN A LOSS

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
WHY ARE PATRIOT FANS STILL BUTTHURT TAKE THE L AND MOVE ON ALREADY

For the same reason fans of 31 other teams have shit on the Patriots every time they've lost in the last 20 years.

It's a weird feeling, being that butt hurt fan of a mediocre team who gets to take the piss out of a team who is clearly better than your own.

Honestly most of us haven't felt this way since 1998. For some Patriots fans this may be the first time In their lives that they've gotten to celebrate a better team than the Patriots being upset in the playoffs.

I know it's common for fans of 31 other teams but it's new for a lot of young Patriots fans. Let them enjoy it.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
*Looks at OP*
*Looks at thread title*

Yeah, it's the Pats fans...
I think are confusing salt with smugness.

After watching Pats fans dance around all season talking about their "ALL TIME GREAT DEFENSE!" and their washed Goat. It seems entirely appropriate to be a bit smug about them getting embarassed at home by the Tennessee Titans.

selfReg

Oct 26, 2017
so I saw this on a replay where Tannehill was about to be tackled along the sideline. He pulled some kinda Michael Jordan tongue-out goofball face that was kinda funny. Does he always do that or what.

WoahW

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For the same reason fans of 31 other teams have shit on the Patriots every time they've lost in the last 20 years.

It's a weird feeling, being that butt hurt fan of a mediocre team who gets to take the piss out of a team who is clearly better than your own.

Honestly most of us haven't felt this way since 1998.

You mean for the cheating? Because you can't honestly act like the Pats are hated solely for winning games when it's not the case at all.