• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
User Banned (1 day): aggressive and hostile behavior in thread
ABSOLUTE BIGGEST HORSEHIT FUCKING NON CALL I HAVE EVER SEEN. rams you are fucking frauds and anyone that says otherwise can choke on a fucking 20 iron poll you pieces of shit.

Fraud fucking franchise

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
Oh my god it was a bad call but they missed shit all game for both teams, Saints lost cause midget Brees decided to float it to the other team. And Greg the leg made a FG from another stadium

The thing is, saints shouldn't have been in that situation since game was already won.

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Again fraud fucking franchise, you passionless pieces of shit handed a game you had no business winning

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Ok well that was fucked. Time for the cheaters vs the beaters.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Tynrjc8_d.jpg

OPTION B ISN'T POSSIBLE ANYMORE!

WOOOOOOOOO

FUCK THE SAINTS

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Shitty call...but I'm moving on to the bigger problem..

The devil must be slain once again, and I dont care who does it.

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Did I mention you are fucking frauds? Have fun with your fraudulent super bowl you pieces of shit.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Even with the no call, the Saints still had a chance. Blame Brees for giving it away. Rams Pats please. The Boston/LA rivalry must live on.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
Told everyone that shit officiating from the regular season was gonna rear it's ugly fucking head in the playoffs. Just horrible, but karmas a bitch, so fuck it.

Now I gotta root for Kermit the frog, ugh whatever

Bad Advice

Jan 8, 2019
I shouldn't even be upset because it's going to make it easier for the Pats to win the superb owl but fuck winning a game like that.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
DeaDPooL_jlp they couldn't cheat their way to victory this time

I mean...we were literally robbed. How you can watch that no call happen and attempt to explain it away is absurd. It would have been a 1st down and all we would have needed was a 10yd field goal to win. I have ZERO problem losing, but let it happen due to players comping up short. Dont let refs decide a game due to being incompetent.

Chasex

Oct 29, 2017
Get wrecked Saints! Revenge for 09! Brett Favre can rest easily knowing your cheating ass team got screwed out of a super bowl. Brees is done, old and washed up. This was his last chance at a superbowl and he blew it with an interception just like Favre hahaha. That's just karma. Brady > Brees. Go PATS!

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was impossible to kick a fg beyond 40 yards but my eyes have now been opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.