• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What color theme do you use on Era?

• Dark

Votes: 96 80.7%
  • Light

Votes: 23 19.3%

• Total voters

LeonSPBR

Oct 25, 2017
I went to sleep and AB was almost suspended, now I wake up and he's confirmed to play on Monday... What the fuck is going in Oakland??
Mayock at this point should just resign.

Frunkle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh great, the NBA tradition of players holding franchises hostage can now continue in the NFL.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I know I am a little late, but the Raiders not suspending him after all of that is a fucking joke man.

Clown shoes franchise.

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
CNeo6Uu.jpg

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Antonio Brown (you forget about his DV past?)

Get outta here with this high horse BS.

Honestly? Yes, I did forget. I'll own that.

And if thinking a dude who punched his unborn child is evil human garbage is "high horse BS" then yee haw. Fuck Hill and fuck the Chiefs for paying him.

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, yeah. Considering our history of standing against domestic violence, having one of the lowest arrest rates for how long now, and being indisputably one of the most progressive organizations in the league we have a lot of ethical clout.

You''re leaving Oakland because your cheap owner doesn't want to pay for a new stadium. Your team is a welfare queen.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
It's refreshing to see a star athlete like AB swallow his pride and admit he was wrong to his team. Hopefully they make him a captain.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017

What I can't believe he trusted his oline to still sustain their blocks for that long, even when he went out of the pocket.

His view is away from the Bears pass rush that would have Destroyed him from the blind side.

But nope... he just keeps looking to the left side of the field to look off the defense, and make a deep throw.

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
NFL week 1 always brings out the overreactions. Losing or winning week 1 and how you look is extrapolated so hard when it's just one week.

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NFL week 1 always brings out the overreactions. Losing or winning week 1 and how you look is extrapolated so hard when it's just one week.

Very true, there's little that can be learned from September games. But if a player was bad his entire career and is bad in Week 1, that's a warning sign that he might be bad.

SeeingeyeDug

Oct 28, 2017
You're talking about a coach who inherited Tony Dungys team with an amazing defense, and acted like he was he really masterminded a franchise from the ground up.

People always trot out this reasoning and forget Dungy's team coached by Gruden faced Gruden's team coached by Callahan in the Super Bowl. He still put together a Superbowl worthy team of his own at the time.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
My breakout player prediction on offense for 2019 for the Niners is Deebo Samuel. I also believe he will be our starting Z receiver with Taylor out, with Goodwin and Pettis at the X and Y's. Looking forward to watching this guy develop.

It's almost Deebo time

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My breakout player prediction on offense for 2019 for the Niners is Deebo Samuel. I also believe he will be our starting Z receiver with Taylor out, with Goodwin and Pettis at the X and Y's. Looking forward to watching this guy develop.

It's almost Deebo time

I think Deebo is going to have a great rookie season, but my pick to breakout on offense is Breida.

Oct 27, 2017
People always trot out this reasoning and forget Dungy's team coached by Gruden faced Gruden's team coached by Callahan in the Super Bowl. He still put together a Superbowl worthy team of his own at the time.
Gruden knew all their plays due to being their coach the year previous. The Bucs were talented but Gruden had the biggest advantage a coach could legally get.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017

It's almost Deebo time

He might take Pettis' spot if Cat boy doesn't get his shit together. I like Pettis so I hope he makes Shanny think twice about calling him out next time.

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
I'm still so sad Trubisky didn't show any improvement over last year. He will flash against bad defenses and we will extend him I guarantee it. PS Nagy knows he's horrible and limits the offense to the extreme for him and he still sucks.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017

No Keke Monday. Watson will only have Hopkins, Fuller, Stills, Duke, DeAndre Carter and Jordin Akins to throw to

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure who's more of a coward Mayock or Mech for keeping me on ignore. Must be a white thing.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just a reminder, if you're gonna punch a GM, make sure its a Pats GM.

qclbjcxlbzk31.jpg

Doing the Lord's work that Matt Millen