• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
I know the Colts are a divisional rival and have my life as a Texans fan rough at times but I just cant root for the fucking Chiefs. Just cant

Their fanbase is just the worst

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I know the Colts are a divisional rival and have my life as a Texans fan rough at times but I just cant root for the fucking Chiefs. Just cant

Their front office is the worst as well. Tyreek Hill shouldn't even be in the league and yet the Chiefs gave him a fat payday.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017

Those who defend the scumbags on their team can get fucked. KC fans that acknowledge how scummy the Chiefs organization is are alright.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
I must apologize for slandering Jacoby. Pats should have gotten multiple first rounders for him. Bill aleep at the wheel.