• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Browns are getting Landry back! and Higgins, and Callaway. Man, with Chubb doing his thing, going to make it tough on San Fran. :)

Now a couple hamstrings need to heal to get Ward and Greedy back.

Aug 26, 2019
So wait the Jets just announced that Sam Darnold isn't playing this week, which of course we all knew.

But I think they gave him all the first-team reps this week in the hope that he would start. So not only are they going to start their #3 QB now, but without him getting the reps. WOW

Watch this be an epic performance by Falk against this Eagles secondary and the Jets upset the Eagles.
Is Sam out? That makes it a more even matchup for the Eagles I guess

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Again I have no idea what the DC Racists are doing. But I don't think they know either.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
It's nothing complicated. Gruden didn't want Haskins but he got overruled. He's on the hot seat so he's coaching for his job and doesn't believe in Haskins. But at this point he probably wants to be fired. It would be a blessing in disguise

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
It's nothing complicated. Gruden didn't want Haskins but he got overruled. He's on the hot seat so he's coaching for his job and doesn't believe in Haskins. But at this point he probably wants to be fired. It would be a blessing in disguise
Colt McCoy is starting this week. Either way, if you're a backup, you need to be prepared and that's on the QB. At the same time, Haskins only started one year in Columbus and needs to sit and develop.

Meanwhile, in Minnesota

(He probably has a good game this week against a young Giants defense to take the heat off for at least a week)

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Again I have no idea what the DC Racists are doing. But I don't think they know either.

Honestly I'd start McCoy too. Keenum is fucking clueless and if Haskins is the future QB I don't want him taking a season-ending injury that spills into next year since we seem to have great luck experiencing that.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Honestly I'd start McCoy too. Keenum is fucking clueless and if Haskins is the future QB I don't want him taking a season-ending injury that spills into next year since we seem to have great luck experiencing that.

Disagree. I think the best way for these guys to learn is to play. You can't sit him scared he's going to get hurt.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Disagree. I think the best way for these guys to learn is to play. You can't sit him scared he's going to get hurt.

He'll play, I'm not worried about that. I mean the season is basically over but if we're going under the pretense of "best chance to win" it's almost certainly McCoy.

And hey, if McCoy shits the bed immediately Haskins will likely get to come in anyway.

I don't know. It doesn't matter. None of this matters.

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
I only see 3 potential games that the DC sports team can win. Might as well put Haskins out there after they lose to New England. He needs the experience.

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Work has been rough, everyone has been giving me shit about the Rams losing last night. I can't go 3 weeks in a row losing especially since I have a huge bet on the 49ers game. Still pulling for my team, but this hurts.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
There's things you can learn in practice. If you don't know how to protect yourself, then you need to learn.

Mahomes sat for a year. So did Brady. And Rodgers

Brady is an outlier in every single way.

Rodgers and Mahomes set cause they were drafted to playoff contenders. I can just as easily list QBs who started right away and turned out great.

Just don't see what he is learning behind Keenum or Colt. He should be playing

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Brady is an outlier in every single way.

Rodgers and Mahomes set cause they were drafted to playoff contenders. I can just as easily list QBs who started right away and turned out great.

Just don't see what he is learning behind Keenum or Colt. He should be playing

If he hasn't properly learned the offense he's just being sent to fail and get hurt, not much learning when you can't even process what's happening yet.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Lamar Jackson had no reason to be out there last year, and we've seen his jump. Haskins needs to play and go through the growing pains.
What are you basing this on? Lamar was a 3 year starter in Louisville, got better every year, and was running a pro style offense unlike most other college QBs. He was raw and his mechanics sucked but he knew how to play in a pro style offense and go through progressions. Haskins only started one year and struggled hard reading defenses in college. Then throughout all training camp we kept hearing how he wasn't ready. Lamar was way ahead of Haskins as a rookie

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Browns are getting Landry back! and Higgins, and Callaway. Man, with Chubb doing his thing, going to make it tough on San Fran. :)

Now a couple hamstrings need to heal to get Ward and Greedy back.
What are the chances ward and greedy play right now are they practicing at all?

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
What are the chances ward and greedy play right now are they practicing at all?

They're considered to be "Day to Day" right now, just as they were last week and they didn't play against the Ravens.

Although, they were missing two other secondary members and were in it until the end with the Rams. Browns have some outstanding backups in their secondary.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
TheSkullPrince give this to your boss bro

I want to see Levi's loud as hell. This will be a good MNF game, I think both teams match up well.

Whichever running game is rollin', and whichever QB is staying alive in the pocket will see a W.

Last edited:

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
If he hasn't properly learned the offense he's just being sent to fail and get hurt, not much learning when you can't even process what's happening yet.

Based on who? Gruden? Who didn't want him to begin with? How does the offense look with the guys who can apparently process what's happening?

Haskins isn't at any more risk to get hurt than Keenum or Colt. Keenum and Colt might know the offense better but they are complete garbage anyway.

Throwing Haskins out there now isn't going to hurt him any in his development.

Unless the implication here is that Haskins is uniquely dumb and can't be on the field at all.

Jump happened during off season.

Which can happen for Haskins as well. Playing this season only helps him experience the real game speed and what it's like to be out there. Especially cause Gruden is probably gone after this season