• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
Imagine thinking your team is one of the best teams in the league cuz you played a bunch of bottom feeders, only for your great new offense to be held in check for 10 points the moment you play a team with some actual talent.

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
"An upset win" against a team that has only beaten bottom feeders. Cowboys are the perennial overrated team.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Great win. Jeez I could not have imagined they'd go 2-0 so far without Brees.

Blitzing was really smart there. Forced him to throw before they could get receivers downfield.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Threw a pick to further undermine Skip Bayless' inane "Dak is the best QB in the league" argument.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
HarmoniousBackCoati-size_restricted.gif

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine thinking your team is one of the best teams in the league cuz you played a bunch of bottom feeders, only for your great new offense to be held in check for 10 points the moment you play a team with some actual talent.
It's not like the Saints have had a good defense the rest of the season either.

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
I remember someone saying the Fraudboys were "elite" after beating the Deadskins, Eli lead Giants, and the tanking dolphins. Good times.

Lionheart

Oct 26, 2017
So damn bad. Knew as soon as Dik missed the endzone throw in the first Q this was going to be a shitshow.

You telling me there was NO pass like that up the field the entire game? No one got open? That's on Dik and Kellen moore with the atrocious play calling. Zeke up the middle. Zeke up the middle. Zeke up the middle. No sweeps, no RPOs nothing fancy at all.

Fucking puked, glad we lost.