• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who's Responsible for the Steelers Drama?

• Antonio Brown

Votes: 39 7.8%
  • Big Ben

Votes: 50 9.9%
  • Mike Tomlin

Votes: 29 5.8%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 122 24.3%
  • F The Pats

Votes: 263 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
We ready for the Eagles

0829a6872778f73d4465fde488f41670.png
Don't count chickens before they're hatched

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Nothing is gauranteed tho. Vikings could have come out and played well today and we could've lost and then people would be saying why did you intentionally lose. Bottom line is, we had a chance to win but our kicker sucks and missed a kick he is supposed to make. This isn't a 50+ yard fg, it was 43 yards. If you can't make that like 99% of the time, then you can't be an nfl kicker

While that's true, I'd much rather face the Vikings, who have been super inconsistent all season (and you destroyed in Chicago once) as opposed to the Eagles, who live for shit like this.

The Bears pass rush would have destroyed Minnesota's offensive line (like they did both times they played). The Eagles were playing at a much higher level then the Vikings, especially at the of the season.

I'd much rather face Kirk Cousins in the playoffs then Nick Foles. Cousins folds under pressure like this, Foles lives for it.

Of course there's a chance the Vikings could have won the game, I just think the Bears had a better shot against them as opposed to Philly.

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Such a brutal way to lose. Sorry Bears fans that one will leave a mark.

Well Dallas will still be big underdogs but will have more fans in LA than New Orleans.

And now there's the interesting Cowboys vs Wade Phillips angle

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
foles magic is real, and i think they lose next week because fuck their secondary is awful and brees is gonna go nuts, but i predict a close game.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I still think chicago could be even better next year. Mitch is still only in his 2nd year and that defense isnt getting worse

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
If you have grown up as a saints fan you'll always be nervous come playoff time but I just don't see Foles getting over on us. It's not going to be a blowout like that first game but I'm about as confident as I can get for a game and I'd rather face them than the bears/girls

smellyjelly

Avenger
Aug 2, 2018
being a nick myself and having a ton of family members as eagle fans, whenever BDN hype starts going around I know it's only a matter of time until they break out the SDN jokes

:(

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Foles had an okay game on balance, but Trubinksy outplayed him in the fourth.

Bears absolutely should have won this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.