• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who's Responsible for the Steelers Drama?

• Antonio Brown

Votes: 39 7.8%
  • Big Ben

Votes: 50 9.9%
  • Mike Tomlin

Votes: 29 5.8%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 122 24.3%
  • F The Pats

Votes: 263 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankard

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
DO6LaR2_d.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA.

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
Does Wentz have anymore apologists ? Like for real, fuck him and his ginger crew of supporters

This doofus can't beat Cowboys once and Foles out here shafting elite teams every week

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
#ParkeyLove

what do you mean my identity?? do you see an eagles logo in my avatar smh. I'm just haply the better team won.

you are willing to make yourself look like a complete dumbass if the alternative is saying anything remotely negative about a team you like. you made that clear all night. it's like you assign personal value to the team.

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
Well that was depressing. Mitch came through at the end so I can place this loss squarely on Parkey. You are expected to make a 43 yard field goal. I am a firm believer Parkey wasn't cut because he was signed to a big contract this year giving him a huge guarentee. I now believe he will be cut. He just lost the Bears the first playoff game in 8 years. Pathetic. I hope you hate yourself for awhile Parkey.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if Foles goes into NO and hangs with the Saints or maybe beats them. They might seriously let Wentz walk.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Add this is why the Bears should have let the Vikings win last week when it was obvious the 49ers weren't beating the Rams, making the 2nd seed out of reach. A team you destroyed earlier in the season.

Instead, you lost to an Eagles team that lives for things like this.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Oh wow, you beat a team playing their backup QB with a broken back yeah you shouldn't be scared at all

I mean they shouldn't.

1. Brees ain't Trubisky
2. It's in the Mercedes Superdome
3. The Saints haven't lost there all season

Cowboys would've been a far worse matchup for the Saints due to the defense and the running game with Zeke.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you are willing to make yourself look like a complete dumbass if the alternative is saying anything remotely negative about a team you like. you made that clear all night. it's like you assign personal value to the team.
I mean I was right when I said the Bears weren't good and I was right when I said the refs were trying to fix the game what do you want from me.

It would be embarassing if I were wrong for sure.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean they shouldn't.

1. Brees ain't Trubisky
2. It's in the Mercedes Superdome
3. The Saints haven't lost there all season

Cowboys would've been a far worse matchup for the Saints due to the defense and the running game with Zeke.
Foles/Pederson have never lost a playoff game period, at home or away. It's not a real Stat.

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
What an ending. Foles just has that damn magic. If they beat NOLA, there is gonna be some QB drama in Philly whether they like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.