• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who's Responsible for the Steelers Drama?

• Antonio Brown

Votes: 39 7.8%
  • Big Ben

Votes: 50 9.9%
  • Mike Tomlin

Votes: 29 5.8%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 122 24.3%
  • F The Pats

Votes: 263 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
You can take the kicker out of the Browns, but you can't take the Browns out of the kicker.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
funny thing is that he was pretty much a pro bowler when he played for us lol

Icing the kicker worked!

Greatest thing Mike Shanahan left the game

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not even mad. Everyone on planet earth knew that was coming, and everyone on planet earth knew Parkey should have been cut after that Lions game.

This is just good writing

ladyluthien

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man. I'm heart broken but it is what it is. Have my Saints to root for now. Would have loved to see the Bears keep going though.

TSSZNews

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1-3 on my picks, but the one that mattered...

I think the Eagles D in its current state can beat the Saints if they play all 4 quarters, but I don't think the offense can.

SegFault

Oct 25, 2017
DO6LaR2_d.jpg

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
happy the cowboys are coming to la, were gonna get blown out, but this is further than we shouldve gotten after that horrid start.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't know why they kept Parkey all season. Every week they talked about how he was a liability.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm laughing. I have to work next weekend anyways and wouldn't be able to see the potential Bears game if they had won today. Steve Barman just let out the biggest sigh of relief, somewhere in a secret undisclosed location.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
That blows for Parkey. However, after catching nonstop shit from every Bears fan I know after saying they should have let Minnesota win, I am happier than a pig in shit.

Plus that team is stacked and they're still gonna be ruining the Lions for years to come so yeah. Tough break but you'll be back.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
That was a wild game. Congrats to the Eagles though.

They're gonna get whipped next Sunday in the Superdome though. The Saints don't lose there.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Bears won't have the easiest schedule in the league two years in a row and top defenses rarely stay at the top. Trubisky is what we thought he was and that ain't changing.

Next year's first rounder is looking pretty good right now.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
I just wanted to go to a Super Bowl to cheer for my team with my dad before his time goes

That's all

Why god why god do I gotta suffer

Oct 25, 2017
Bears won't have the easiest schedule in the league two years in a row and top defenses rarely stay at the top. Trubisky is what we thought he was and that ain't changing.

Next year's first rounder is looking pretty good right now.
Trubisky made plays in the second half.

Shitting on him in this instance makes you a hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.