• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 23, 2017
Can't wait to go 9-7 again and squeak into the playoffs. #Eagles

But for real lol, I think the Eagles will win the division again. Dallas will be better this year though than they were last year.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Whataburger is dead to me. They're Cowboy fans.

In n out still sucks though.
Billy-Madison-13.gif

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
They only got players to come out of the locker room for the anthem in like 2009 or 2010, a kneel with both teams grouping on the field would be better.

Otherwise, so god damn freaking excited to have football back. Go Pack.

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
Whataburger is dead to me. They're Cowboy fans.

In n out still sucks though.
No way. In n out is amazing, and I believe the owner has a stake in the Raiders stadium. I know the company has their own box, like they do at the Staple Center.

My wife is a manager, and we get to see Lakers or Kings games from their box from time to time. I hope we can get the chance to see a Raiders game some day in their box.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Shanahan was saying today's practice air quality was better then the last weekend even though it looked worse with the light defraction? I guess we'll see what the index is on sunday I think it would have to be like 120+ to have to postpone the game?
Air quality right now in L.A. is very bad. Good thing SoFi is ready for games otherwise Rams game would of been in question too

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Yo Fantomex , how did you rate this season's hard knocks?

I mean it was ok. I think the problem this year was obviously COVID. The producers seemed to want to use this year as a time capsule of what it was like in the NFL during the pandemic. We didn't really get a lot of footage of the young guys or the positional battles. Most of the episodes were about protocol, since there was no OTA's. Might be something cool 40 years from now looking back.

Oh yeah and all the Chargers footage sucked. The Chargers practice about 5 minutes from my house next to that IKEA in Costa Mesa. All i remember from them is their Running Back rookie showed up to camp fatter than hell.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
I mean it was ok. I think the problem this year was obviously COVID. The producers seemed to want to use this year as a time capsule of what it was like in the NFL during the pandemic. We didn't really get a lot of footage of the young guys or the positional battles. Most of the episodes were about protocol, since there was no OTA's. Might be something cool 40 years from now looking back.

Oh yeah and all the Chargers footage sucked. The Chargers practice about 5 minutes from my house next to that IKEA in Costa Mesa. All i remember from them is their Running Back rookie showed up to camp fatter than hell.
I enjoyed the Hawaii DLineman and the rookie Lineback with ties to Favre. Also the rookie DB. He was funny.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Ryan Shazier officially retired and will begin his new life by hosting a podcast on The Ringer. Hopefully taking over from noted shitbag Bill Simmons. (I know he's not, save your fingers)

Also, it has begun:

defector.com

Why Your Team Sucks 2020: Cincinnati Bengals | Defector

Some people are fans of the Cincinnati Bengals. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Cincinnati Bengals. This 2020 Defector NFL team preview is for those in the latter group. Read all the previews so far here. Your team: Cincinnati Bengals. Oh no it’s not. Your 2019 record: 2-14...

Sent this to my wife, a Bengals fan, and before even opening she asked, "Does it just say MIKE BROWN in big letters?"

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Garbage guy being garbage.

News at 11.

He's not worthy of the air he breathes.
Between this, Steven A Smith race baiting with his take on Steve Nash (and similar types of it before) and Shannon Sharpe defending Farrakhan, these guys are all trash and doing exactly what their producers want them to do. Create a buzz.

tacocat

Alt account
Banned
Jan 17, 2020
OH MY GOD!!!! Football is actually happening!!! I can't believe but here we are...

GO RAMS!!!!

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Im down for this game tonight. Starting Fuller in my fantasy league just for the fun of it. Hoping for a shootout, but theres a chance we see some sloppy football tonight too...

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
So I've been lost in the fog of war that is 2020 and haven't really been paying attention...
Crowd Noise. How is it going to work?
I know they are pumping it in but who controls it? The League? The home team? Will the volume/intensity change and react with plays? Will each team have it's own unique crowd noise or will it just be generic WWE seagull pop? Will they still play pump up tunes between plays/possessions? Will teams that allow actual crowds still get the virtual crowd noise on top? I guess we'll find out in a few hours.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I probably won't bother watching tonight, but they better fucking kneel. None of that stay in the locker room bullshit.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
15000 fans in the stadium? i thought it will be empty. Will be interesting to hear what it sounds like. The Premier League is also planning with 10-15k fans.

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
So I've been lost in the fog of war that is 2020 and haven't really been paying attention...
Crowd Noise. How is it going to work?
I know they are pumping it in but who controls it? The League? The home team? Will the volume/intensity change and react with plays? Will each team have it's own unique crowd noise or will it just be generic WWE seagull pop? Will they still play pump up tunes between plays/possessions? Will teams that allow actual crowds still get the virtual crowd noise on top? I guess we'll find out in a few hours.

Most of your questions are answered in this memo. NFL isn't messing around with those fines, it seems.