• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jun 10, 2018
I can't think of anything more fitting than a no name football team winning the turrbull NFC East.

In fact I'm actively rooting for that to happen

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
I've known Joe B was better than Baker since he was balling at LSU, but damn he's making it clear today.

Look guys and gals, Bake has to be playing for his job in this second half.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
as painful as this season will be, garret was a perennial mediocre coach just jeff fishering year after year with 8-8. id rather fucking bomb out and get a top 5 pick instead , if youre not first youre last, so fuck it go for first pick baby!
He's the Marvin Lewis of the NFC. Really though he was the scapegoat of their failures when it's always been Jones since he fired Jimmy Johnson.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Welp this is over. The absolute last thing the Titans needed to do was come out of half and go 3 and out, and that's exactly what they did.

The Titan team's of old thought this was the week they needed to come back out.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Cowboys are getting Trevor so that Jerry can avoid paying Dak aren't they?
Wow the game vs the Vikings might actually have tank implications. It might just be a battle for Fields though since 2 games seems like a bit too much of a lead for Lawrence.

Also much of this will rely on whether the Jags can win another game.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I've known Joe B was better than Baker since he was balling at LSU, but damn he's making it clear today.

Look guys and gals, Bake has to be playing for his job in this second half.
I don't know that anyone ever thought Baker was better than Burrow lol. Burrow is going to be a superstar for years if he stays healthy. Mayfield can still be very good, he just needs to stop thinking he's Brett Favre (who I think he said before was his favorite QB).

Also, I don't like them playing him with a cracked rib. Seems rather dangerous to me.

Basileus777

Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
I don't know that anyone ever thought Baker was better than Burrow lol. Burrow is going to be a superstar for years if he stays healthy. Mayfield can still be very good, he just needs to stop thinking he's Brett Favre (who I think he said before was his favorite QB).

Also, I don't like them playing him with a cracked rib. Seems rather dangerous to me.
Baker is statistically one of the worst pocket passers in the league, he's more Jake Plummer than Favre.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
AJ brown going to be the best receiver in the NFL. Just have to have at least a decent defense to pair with this offense come on