• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What QB would you add as a Pokemon? O

• Kyler Murray

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Cam Newton

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Aaron Rodgers

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Kirk Cousins

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Gardner Minshew

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Daniel Jones

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Nick Foles

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
nmLCdP4.png

7ftcq1z.png
hVjsvaI.png

utlUBw9.png
4TsGEm9.png

RFwlr6m.png
xKsmIiU.png

03ET6Pk.png
YESWcnA.png

1rBOJJn.png
UZFHHSn.png

JkwbwgJ.png
N5U9ix4.png

7LyhZoZ.png
p07ZKYo.png

EfnlCcT.png
Cl2vGGq.png

ScjIggC.png
H5UmbNq.png

ayMs8sX.png
AxuY4vd.png

Last edited:

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Missed the perfect opportunity to name Matt Ryan after Choaking.

latest

Out here in Bronco land, our local radio station is already talking about drafting Trevor or Justin Fields while letting Drew Lock go or have him stay on as the backup. 3 different QBs in 3 NFL weeks. It's the Elway way!

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Missed the perfect opportunity to name Matt Ryan after Choaking.

latest

Out here in Bronco land, our local radio station is already talking about drafting Trevor or Justin Fields while letting Drew Lock go or have him stay on as the backup. 3 different QBs in 3 NFL weeks. It's the Elway way!

Good idea tbh

dred

Oct 27, 2017
Josh Allen is that generic big white QB who's gonna get 5-8 years in the league off his white privilege. I mean, I could have made him DITTO now that I think about it.
I hate to admit it because Bills, but Josh Allen looks legit. I was a huge skeptic after last season, especially the playoffs, but he has improved significantly from what we've seen so far. Dude is kinda scary.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
I hate to admit it because Bills, but Josh Allen looks legit. I was a huge skeptic after last season, especially the playoffs, but he has improved significantly from what we've seen so far. Dude is kinda scary.
Yeah? And if he Dittos his way into Mahomes' form for a Super Bowl win and MVP then I'm on board.

I mean absolutely. Or you know, he could be like that first year Wentz MVP that evolves into what we have now.

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
how is Murray not on the OP!?:( lol
No Cam, either. Ah well, can't be the Cam show every week.
no cousins. This is op is a sham!

The day you guys wanna start a gofundme or patreon for me. I'll make threads like the Week One thread all the time. I'll insert your favorite players, head coaches, assistant head coaches, trainers, nutritionists, equipment coordinators, lawn care personnel, I mean the works. Until then, as the Joker said:

main-qimg-71cc5c82335d43c1029f214819458c21

Oct 25, 2017
Bucs are doing it!
Rays are doing it!
Lightning did it!
TAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
Browns about to run all over the Cowboys.

Josh Allen is that generic big white QB who's gonna get 5-8 years in the league off his white privilege. I mean, I could have made him DITTO now that I think about it.
Josh Allen is the truth. We've seen glimpses of it in year two, and he's been in MVP form this season.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I mean absolutely. Or you know, he could be like that first year Wentz MVP that evolves into what we have now.
That's why they play the games :) No one wins on potential. I'm still not sold on him and get nervous literally every down he has the ball in his hands, but his shockingly stellar performance over the last 3 weeks means he's at least earned a PokƩmon image in a Resetera thread haha

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
That's why they play the games :) No one wins on potential. I'm still not sold on him and get nervous literally every down he has the ball in his hands, but his shockingly stellar performance over the last 3 weeks means he's at least earned a PokƩmon image in a Resetera thread haha

You make a compelling case. I'll add him as ditto. Now I'll make a poll that closes today on who the other one will be.

tenor.gif

OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
Let's get our Vote on. Who would you like to see as a QB Pokemon. Vote on the poll.

Dega Make sure you read correctly that it says Vote, not Jump on the pole.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aaron Rodgers gotta be Dracovish.

Who knew a fossil could hit that hard.

Cam could be Greninja, fast and can adapt but good luck with your glass cannon (also spoiler alert, gonna lose to Charizard in the finale).

Last edited:

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
You make a compelling case. I'll add him as ditto. Now I'll make a poll that closes today on who the other one will be.

tenor.gif
*fistbump*

Also, me complaining aside haha, thanks for putting the time in to making the topics. I know how much time this must take and it's always enjoyable.