• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
If a tree falls in the forest, and it's filmed but airs exclusively on CBS All Access, does it make a sound?

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I'm this close to turning this dink and dunk to open Edelman all the way to another SB title off. fucking Christ

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Oh sorry I didn't know that literally having a guy suit up if he's injured then not play him and claim it's a mass chess game is so smart. Get off it

McVay is a young coach and the big stage is clearly getting to him, the calls have been trash

Gurley went out there just now and actually played like I said he should do, strange right?

Who said it's a chess move? At this point in the season they have nothing to gain by putting Gurley on IR. If he's not 100% why not at least try and use him as some kind of decoy or to keep the Pats guessing?

But okay "the big stage is getting to him because apparently he doesn't realize that Todd Gurley is completely healthy and available or something". Like what is your theory then? What other logical reason is there for what's is happening other than "Gurley is very clearly not close to100%"?

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
Why do advertisers think we want creepy automaton commercials? It's like Turbo Tax saw the state farm commercial and thought, oh ours wouldn't be THAT bad.

h1nch

Dec 12, 2017
Maroon 5 sucks and it is a disgrace that they were chosen to perform the halftime show.