• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've stopped following this case for a while but in reference to the beating, are we assuming that Neymar just starting punching the woman or is this more like sex scratches/sex aggression and Neymar just got carried away to the point where the woman wasn't comfortable anymore?

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
I've stopped following this case for a while but in reference to the beating, are we assuming that Neymar just starting punching the woman or is this more like sex scratches/sex aggression and Neymar just got carried away to the point where the woman wasn't comfortable anymore?
See the alleged victim's interview with subtitles:

Basarili

Oct 27, 2017
Haarlem
In the 1 minute long video I saw. Neymar is the one getting attacked. I also see her going on top of him. I don't understand Spanish so not sure why they argued and Neymar wanted to go away.

99% of brazilians that i know (including women) are on Neymar's side on this.

Just reading through the translated comments on youtube. Lots of people speaking of the woman as she was onto his money.

The video shows no rape. What happened before or after is cut or not shown. Who put the camera there remains a mystery to me.

Neymar should take some advice from Kaka and marry with someone, but that's not the subject.

Last edited:

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
In the 1 minute long video I saw. Neymar is the one getting attacked. I also see her going on top of him. I don't understand Spanish so not sure why they argued and Neymar wanted to go away.

Just reading through the translated comments on youtube. Lots of people speaking of the woman as she was onto his money.

The video shows no rape. What happened before or after is cut or not shown. Who put the camera there remains a mystery to me.

Neymar should take some advice from Kaka and marry with someone, but that's not the subject.
It's portuguese, not spanish.

Basarili

Oct 27, 2017
Haarlem
99% of brazilians that i know (including women) are on Neymar's side on this.

It's portuguese, not spanish.

Ohyea Brazil is speaking Portuguese

Mass_Pincup

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Her new lawyer apparently left the case (was fired?) as well.

Andrade has claimed that Trindade accused him of planning the break-in at her apartment and being responsible for the disappearance of the tablet computer, which recorded the second video in the Paris hotel.

Trindade said that she searched for the tablet on her own device through Apple and found that it was in her lawyer's office.

"I would love to have it because it would be video proof that he says he has, of seven minutes," she explained. "A piece of material that I still haven't shown nor had until today."

Only link I could find in english, but Le Figaro and Le Parisien are also reporting it.

Cor

Oct 25, 2017
Gods, this case only gets messier. If she accused him of that and found the thing via apple tracking, should be easy enough to provide a screen print. But then you gotta assume that she did, in fact, say that to the attorney.

This is what, the third lawyer that was fired/bailed on her?

kaputt

Oct 27, 2017
I just learned today that her current lawyer left the case, because she apparently was accusing him of stealing her tablet with the alleged video. The police already went to her apartment and found no trace of robbery, didn't even found any other fingerprint on the door other than hers and the maid. The landlord also confirmed there was no robbery.

And apparently her other lawyer also left because she was accusing him of conspiring against her.

Holy fuck.

Hugare

Banned
Aug 31, 2018

She uploaded the video, so it's pretty obvious who put the camera

This woman needs help

And lol at "he needs to get married".
Is it the 20th century? If the guy wants to stay single, let him be. He just need to stop being an idiot and start choosing wisely with whom he has a relationship with.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017

Just marry "someone" and everything will be fine, or something?
That's horrible advice. Why should someone have to marry to be a decent person? Or to be in a good relationship. Marriage doesn't cure anything. Never did.

Mass_Pincup

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This case is a clusterfuck.

Police file 'slander' case against accuser of rape

The complaint against the model Najila Trindade was filed in the Comisaría Sexta de Santo Amaro, in the south of Sao Paulo, after commissioner José Fernando Bessa considered the accusations made by the young women in a TV interview as 'slanderous'.

When questioned about the supposed theft of a tablet device that she claimed had the evidence against Neymar, and reminded that the fingerprints found by the authorities in her apartment were only those of herself and her trusted employee, Trindade replied: "The police have been bought. Or if not, am I crazy?"

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
I Think is safe to say that NO ONE expected this to be the clusterfuck it has turned out to be.

Her new Lawyer (probably because as he said, hes still on probation to see if he will be her lawyer indeed) defense is weak.

Her defense states that she made no AFFIRMATION but merely a question about the police when they asked her about why didnt they find evidence of a break in in her apartment.

Her exact words: "Ok but the police was bought right? Or not? And I am crazy?"

Is like saying you can slender anyone, you just have to do it as a question lol

Also, about Lawyer (the third one) that quit her case because she was saying she was able to find the location of her supposed tablet (I say supposed because her ex mentions he didn't even know she had this pink Ipad) on his Office. If this conversation actually occurred, why she didn't press charges? Went to the police with the find my Iphone and got her Ipad back? Here in Brazil if you go press charges for a theft and have the location (ios or andoid), they police will go to the place with you to get it back.

But this wasn't even supposed to be necessary since she told one of her Lawyers that the video on the tablet was just a copy and the original would be on her Phone... said phone that she refused to give to the Police time and time again when they asked.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing will happen. Over a thousand slaves have died building the World Cup stadium. Football fans will still tune in because they dont give a fuck about anything apparently.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
She has a new lawyer, and he is saying the obvious:

Translation: Najila's new lawyer says that there's an attempt to turn the alleged victim into a villain.

I'm not sure about this new lawyer, neither if he'll stay in the case. But there's a clear character assassination in motion towards her. The whole situation is absolutely nuts, but nothing that she is saying makes me doubt that there isn't a set up against her happening.

1. Her apartment did have signs of a break in, forensics reported that, they just didn't find any other fingerprints there, that doesn't mean that a break in didn't happen tho;
2. Her ex-husband was the one that visited her apartment, and he is seemingly throwing her under the bus as well;
3. But here is where it gets interesting: the husband went to her apartment with the doorman. Her ex-husband also filmed entering the apartment and it looked like a complete mess, just like it would if someone did have a break in. The ex-husband also reports signs of a break in, but why would he even record him entering there?
4. This happened while Najila was giving an interview at her 3rd lawyer's office. She wasn't home, and it doesn't seem like she was the one leaking the video that night. So... why?

It's incredibly odd that she wouldn't have a copy on her own phone tho. Regardless, the court of public opinion in Brazil already judged and condemned here, so I don't blame her feeling lost right now.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
The two District Attorneys in charge of her case seem to be taking her case very seriously:

Translation: "The [alleged] victim's word is important".

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine the stress she is under, it would be enough to make anyone look a little insane. There is a hell of a lot of sketchy shit going on with this case.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Imagine the stress she is under, it would be enough to make anyone look a little insane. There is a hell of a lot of sketchy shit going on with this case.
You don't live in Brazil, but you are absolutely correct. The way that people are treating her in social media is simply cruel and ruthless. To them, Neymar is the victim and Najila is some kind of crazy villain. Neymar and the media have successfully painted this woman as a nut job. I truly don't know how it's humanly possible to face this kind of pressure.

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
Lets go FULL Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory:

- She got hacked by someone who edit the first 66 seconds of the video and leaked online. (If you are going to say that shes not the only one with the video, we gotta assume she got hacked right?)
- The same "organization" broke in her apartment and stole the ipad so she couldn't give the full video to the police.
- They paid forensics to say that there were no fingers prints in her apartment besides from the maid and hers.
- They paid her landlord to say that the camera footage shows no one aside from the maid and her.
- They paid the doorman who went to the police to press charges saying that she threatened him.
- They paid the ex-husband so he can say that he doesn't believe her conspiracy theory in his statement to the police.

But STILL, even if you go full crazy into this, we still have:

- Why she didn't go to the police about her stolen Ipad and the location? Why she didn't gave a screenshot of this to the police?
- Wheres the video that was supposed to be her phone as well?

People saying the media painted her as a nut job, but shes just not helping herself, AT ALL.

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
The two District Attorneys in charge of her case seem to be taking her case very seriously:

Translation: "The [alleged] victim's word is important".

Clickbait Tittle since the attorneys exact words were:

"In crimes that involves woman, domestic abuse, the word of the victim matters a lot. Provided that other elements supports the victim's word. Thats what we are gathering and investigating."

Kaah

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
Paris
You don't live in Brazil, but you are absolutely correct. The way that people are treating her in social media is simply cruel and ruthless. To them, Neymar is the victim and Najila is some kind of crazy villain. Neymar and the media have successfully painted this woman as a nut job. I truly don't know how it's humanly possible to face this kind of pressure.
Are you joking ?
- The contradictory statement she made to her lawyers.
- The complete bullshit story about the theft of her tablet, a story that doesn't even make sense to begin with, like a bad twist from an episode of Columbo.
- That godawful video that she probably released herself because no one has that video except her.
- Her (now ex-) lawyers claiming they haven't seen any evidence she's supposed to have.
- Then she claimed her lawyers stole the tablet and its in their office
- And she refuse to cooperate with the police by handling her phone to them.
- Finally some conspiracy shit

But this the fault of Neymar and the medias.

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
Are you joking ?
- The contradictory statement she made to her lawyers.
- The complete bullshit story about the theft of her tablet, a story that doesn't even make sense to begin with, like a bad twist from an episode of Columbo.
- That godawful video that she probably released herself because no one has that video except her.
- Her (now ex-) lawyers claiming they haven't seen any evidence she's supposed to have.
- Then she claimed her lawyers stole the tablet and its in their office
- And she refuse to cooperate with the police by handling her phone to them.
- Finally some conspiracy shit

But this the fault of Neymar and the medias.

Lets not forget that on her testimony last week, she committed to the police forces to bring her phone by Monday (10/06).

She was the one that said to her lawyer and the police forces that the phone had the full video also.

She said she needed till Monday because she wanted to backup her data.

Monday went by... still no phone.

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
BTW, this is another Distric Attorney saying that what SHE would do if she is unable to present proof and prove that she was raped:

"I, District Attorney, on this matter, for slanderous denunciation would first arrest her as a preventive measure (since she has no fixed address and could flee the country) and if convicted, the penalty could be 2 up to 8 years"

So yep, THE MEDIA lol

But I dont think she would face nowhere near those charges around here.... I think the whole 2 to 8 years is overly exaggerated (but as some like to say here, IT IS IN THE LAW" so....

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
BTW, this is another Distric Attorney saying that what SHE would do if she is unable to present proof and prove that she was raped:

"I, District Attorney, on this matter, for slanderous denunciation would first arrest her as a preventive measure (since she has no fixed address and could flee the country) and if convicted, the penalty could be 2 up to 8 years"

So yep, THE MEDIA lol

But I dont think she would face nowhere near those charges around here.... I think the whole 2 to 8 years is overly exaggerated (but as some like to say here, IT IS IN THE LAW" so....

You are not translating everything that a district attorney that I don't think it's working in the case and taking out of context. Once again, you are trying to discredit an alleged victim of rape, don't you get tired or feel bad of doing that? And yes, "THE MEDIA lol", you just proved my point, by bringing a sensationalist tv show that interviewed a D.A. not linked to the case and taking her out of context.

Once again:

STOP DISTORTING THINGS AND TRYING TO DISCREDIT AN ALLEGED VICTIM OF RAPE.

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
You are not translating everything that a district attorney that I don't think it's working in the case and taking out of context. Once again, you are trying to discredit an alleged victim of rape, don't you get tired or feel bad of doing that? And yes, "THE MEDIA lol", you just proved my point, by bringing a sensationalist tv show that interviewed a D.A. not linked to the case and taking her out of context.

Once again:

STOP DISTORTING THINGS AND TRYING TO DISCREDIT AN ALLEGED VICTIM OF RAPE.

STOP LYING!

Discredit who? Where?

I am merely informing what a DISTRICT ATTORNEY is saying in a interview about the case.

You dont get to pick and choose, sorry.

And BOTH the District Attorneys who are working on the case were PRETTY CLEAR in saying that the word of the victim MUST BE FOLLOWED by elements that support it.

"Crimes que envolvem violência doméstica sempre a palavra da vítima conta muito desde que com outros elementos que apoiem a palavra da vítima", afirmaram as duas.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
STOP LYING!

Discredit who? Where?

I am merely informing what a DISTRICT ATTORNEY is saying in a interview about the case.

So interview to a TV show is a no no but giving interview to a website, yes yes

You dont get to pick and choose, sorry.
In a sensationalist tv show, and taking what the D.A. said - on a case that she isn't part of - out of context. Sit the fuck down with this bullshit and stop trying to discredit an alleged victim of rape with every fucking post you make here.

ResetEra isn't really the place for that.

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
In a sensationalist tv show, and taking what the D.A. said - on a case that she isn't part of - out of context. Sit the fuck down with this bullshit and stop trying to discredit an alleged victim of rape with every fucking post you make here.

ResetEra isn't really the place for that.

A TV show, or a radio show, doesn't matter WHERE, the DA is still a DA and she CAN GIVE HER TAKE on the case BASED ON THE L A W in whatever media she wants to.

YOU dont get to pick and choose that. S O R R Y!

And I get that you dont like me spreading FACTS since you most surely avoid ANY news or evidence that go contrary to your biased opinion on this case. (NEYMAR IS A RAPIST 100% NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!)

Im not here to please you so...

Lets go FULL Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory:

- She got hacked by someone who edit the first 66 seconds of the video and leaked online. (If you are going to say that shes not the only one with the video, we gotta assume she got hacked right?)
- The same "organization" broke in her apartment and stole the ipad so she couldn't give the full video to the police.
- They paid forensics to say that there were no fingers prints in her apartment besides from the maid and hers.
- They paid her landlord to say that the camera footage shows no one aside from the maid and her.
- They paid the doorman who went to the police to press charges saying that she threatened him.
- They paid the ex-husband so he can say that he doesn't believe her conspiracy theory in his statement to the police.

But STILL, even if you go full crazy into this, we still have:

- Why she didn't go to the police about her stolen Ipad and the location? Why she didn't gave a screenshot of this to the police?
- Wheres the video that was supposed to be her phone as well?

People saying the media painted her as a nut job, but shes just not helping herself, AT ALL.

Just adding another one:

"A Najila disse que ele [Estivens] teria furtado esse tablet, mas o tablet que ele retirou é o tablet do filho, um tablet cinza", disse Roberto Guastelli, advogado de Estivens. "E, segundo ele, ele vai confirmar se existia ou não um segundo tablet, o tablet rosa que seria o da Najila."

- She (allegedly , since its her ex-husband lawyer speaking) said that her ex-husband STOLE the IPAD that had the video. The guy that RECORDING THE WHOLE ENTRANCE AND THE ONLY IPAD WAS HIS SON's. Also SHE WAS THE ONE THAT TOLD HIM TO GO THERE GET HER STUFF IN THE FIRST PLACE!

OH MY GOD it keeps getting worse.

Last edited:

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A TV show, or a radio show, doesn't matter WHERE, the DA is still a DA and she CAN GIVE HER TAKE on the case BASED ON THE L A W in whatever media she wants to.

YOU dont get to pick and choose that. S O R R Y!

And I get that you dont like me spreading FACTS since you most surely avoid ANY news or evidence that go contrary to your biased opinion on this case. (NEYMAR IS A RAPIST 100% NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!)

Im not here to please you so...

Just adding another one:

- She (allegedly , since its her ex-husband lawyer speaking) said that her ex-husband STOLE the IPAD that had the video. The guy that RECORDING THE WHOLE ENTRANCE AND THE ONLY IPAD WAS HIS SON's. Also SHE WAS THE ONE THAT TOLD HIM TO GO THERE GET HER STUFF IN THE FIRST PLACE!

OH MY GOD it keeps getting worse.

This post reads like an Donald Trump tweet.

Jesus, after your first ban on this thread I thought that you learned how to not be obnoxious and not argue in bad faith, guess not.

This thread, just like this case, is a mess.

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
This post reads like an Donald Trump tweet.

Jesus, after your first ban on this thread I thought that you learned how to not be obnoxious and not argue in bad faith, guess not.

This thread, just like this case, is a mess.
So stop trying to fight and post useful things about the case itself. easy.

My post was merely a defense on being called a Liar by another user.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Official Staff Communication
With no new concrete information and an investigation underway, this thread has clearly run its course. Once the authorities reveal new developments for this story, you may create a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.