• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Neymar has been accused by a woman of raping her on 15 May in a hotel in Paris, according to Brazilian website UOL.

The complaint was filed by the woman at a police station in Sao Paulo. In it she says she met the footballer through Instagram, and after exchanging messages with the PSG star a friend of the player, known as Gallo, bought her tickets and booked a room for her at the Sofitel Paris Arc Du Triomphe so she could travel to France to meet the striker.

According to the version of events set out by UOL, the complaint states that Neymar arrived at the hotel drunk at 20:00 and after some brief demonstrations of affection, he became aggressive and forcibly had sex with the complainant, without her consent.

The woman says she returned to Brazil on 17 May, and was so upset by what had happened and frightened of the consequence of speaking out that she didn't report the alleged crime until last Friday.

Sources close to the player said they had no knowledge of the situation and would prefer not to comment.

Olaf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Downplaying sexual assault. Accumulated infractions.
I wonder if she'd be willing to settle this for a couple million.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Remember when Christiano Ronaldo full on raped a woman who literally said "no" the entire time, and he even admitted he did it IIRC and paid her off???????????????

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Neymar is as much of an asshole as Cristiano Ronaldo. Here's hoping France will take this more seriously than what happened with C. Ronaldo.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Remember when Christiano Ronaldo full on raped a woman who literally said "no" the entire time, and he even admitted he did it IIRC and paid her off???????????????
That was the weirdest thing. I just assumed it was fake because of how quickly it died out.

Buddy1103

Jan 8, 2019
i never understood why rich athletes feel the need to rape people. i mean they are physically fit and rich i would guess that would make it easier to find a person to hook up with consensually. i guess success and physical beauty can't make up for being a butthead.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Cant wait for his shitty father to give a bs statement and everybody around him defend him as the baby he is. A rapist baby, but still a baby.

Nov 16, 2017
i never understood why rich athletes feel the need to rape people. i mean they are physically fit and rich i would guess that would make it easier to find a person to hook up with consensually. i guess success and physical beauty can't make up for being a butthead.
so you're saying that poor ugly people are more "justified" in raping people?

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
It ain't about sex. At that point it's about power and nobody ever saying no to them before

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
It wasn't. Nobody gives a shit about it here in Portugal, he's still treated like a national hero.
Fuck him then, but if football fans are anything like they're in my country, I can see that happening sadly. They'd probably care more about him botching a match than him raping something.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Most likely nothing will come of this.
27-cristiano-ronaldo-statue.w600.h315.2x.jpg

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
I have bad news for you.
Wait a second, things might be a little more complicated for Neymar here. I just found out that the woman is Brazilian and that he paid her travel expenses so she would go to France. The police report was actually made here in Brazil, since she is also Brazilian. If she can prove the rape, and it's fairly recent that a forensic exam can corroborate with that, he is fucked.

The crime of rape isn't something our legislation takes it lightly, neither is something that the woman can settle with Neymar. He will be persecuted by a Brazilian district attorney most likely, so yes, things might complicate for Neymar here. If anyone can read in Portuguese, here it goes:

Please some Brazilian or people that know Portuguese help translate this, I won't be able to atm. It seems Police has asked for the forensic exams, let's hope they do it asap since two weeks has passed.

Cant wait for his shitty father to give a bs statement and everybody around him defend him as the baby he is. A rapist baby, but still a baby.
He obviously already did that:

The asshole father is saying that he was tricked and that it's a scheme, I can't translate it right now because I'm running late for a party I'm going tonight.

E.T.

Oct 25, 2017
Cristiano got away with it...Neymar will too. Banish them to the shadow realm.

Deleted member 16452

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope he doesn't get away with this like Ronaldo, but the world of sports stars is rotten.

I hope this follows him around forever at least, just like I will always see Ronaldo as a rapist and a stain on my clubs history to ever have paid that sad excuse for a man a single euro.

Deleted member 16452

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yikes. Hopefully, this isn't true for his sake. Can't imagine being dumb enough to throw away an amazing lifestyle all because you couldn't handle being told no by a woman.

Exactly what happened with Ronaldo according to Mayorga.

She told him no and he just couldn't accept that and then proceeded to rape her.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Rumors from where? what the fuck are you talking about?
Only bad news I read from Messi is tax avoidance, but I doubt he spent a single second figuring out how much he has to pay, players have staff that do this for them. Its obviously wrong but I just cant feel like its their personal fault. Btw, lots of Barça players were caught so I suspect the club itself "suggested" some ways to save some tax money for them...

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Yikes. Hopefully, this isn't true for his sake. Can't imagine being dumb enough to throw away an amazing lifestyle all because you couldn't handle being told no by a woman.
What I'm understanding of the situation:

He paid her expenses to see him there, he got drunk at the hotel and thought that just because he did that it was ok to force himself into her. That's still rape, and if she can prove that somehow, either with forensic evidence or even a message admission, he is fucked. You can't make a settlement over here with cases like this.

Anti

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Australia
Only bad news I read from Messi is tax avoidance, but I doubt he spent a single second figuring out how much he has to pay, players have staff that do this for them. Its obviously wrong but I just cant feel like its their personal fault. Btw, lots of Barça players were caught so I suspect the club itself "suggested" some ways to save some tax money for them...
Not only Barcelona players, Real Madrid players and players from other clubs, that's well known, but this guy is implying Messi has been accused of rape or has raped someone, so I'm curious where is he getting this from.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
You might be right. I have a feeling it won't be as easy for Neymar tho. I think Cor might be able to explain it better why I believe this situation is more difficult to Neymar to get away than Ronaldo's.
I doubt. Brazil is the country where a 100+ serial rapists got away from prison a day after being arrested, decision from a minister from the Supreme Court. Also, Neymar's lobby is gigantic, imagine Globo losing their superstar? Not to say the team of lawyers ready to discredit the victim...

Just take a look at Robinho, raped a woman in Italy and was almost coming back to Santos, he changed his mind last minute because there were protests from the fans (there were lots of clubs ready to hire him)... Or even the GK Bruno, dude killed his mistress and threw her body to his dogs, body was obviously never found and after being arrested there are lots of clubs ready to have such a great person honoring their colors.

What I'm understanding of the situation:

He paid her expenses to see him there, he got drunk at the hotel and thought that just because he did that it was ok to force himself into her. That's still rape, and if she can prove that somehow, either with forensic evidence or even a message admission, he is fucked. You can't make a settlement over here with cases like this.

I mean, in a fucked up way I can easily see how that happens and I think that's rather common, that one person assumed sex was on the table so they continued their advances. But why he wouldn't stop when the woman seemed uncomfortable or maybe even told him to stop is just beyond me. I get that he was drunk but damn man you have to be way smarter than that.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Not only Barcelona players, Real Madrid players and players from other clubs, that's well known, but this guy is implying Messi has been accused of rape or has raped someone, so I'm curious where is he getting this from.
Yup, Real and Barça mostly. He said he doesn't know much, probably just heard a bad thing about Messi and Ronaldo and assumed it was a rape when it was probably "just" tax avoidance.

Deleted member 16452

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, in a fucked up way I can easily see how that happens and I think that's rather common, that one person assumed sex was on the table so they continued their advances. But why he wouldn't stop when the woman seemed uncomfortable or maybe even told him to stop is just beyond me. I get that he was drunk but damn man you have to be way smarter than that.

Its just the way some people are, especially people that think they are entitled to shit and can't handle rejection of any form.

Neymar is also probably one of those guys that don't see women as people and just objects they can use.

Disgusting.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
I doubt. Brazil is the country where a 100+ serial rapists got away from prison a day after being arrested, decision from a minister from the Supreme Court. Also, Neymar's lobby is gigantic, imagine Globo losing their superstar? Not to say the team of lawyers ready to discredit the victim...

Just take a look at Robinho, raped a woman in Italy and was almost coming back to Santos, he changed his mind last minute because there were protests from the fans (there were lots of clubs ready to hire him)... Or even the GK Bruno, dude killed his mistress and threw her body to his dogs, body was obviously never found and after being arrested there are lots of clubs ready to have such a great person honoring their colors.
What is the situation of Bruno anyway? Isn't he still in prison?

As for your pessism, it's completely understandable. With that said, I think this has potential to tarnish his "good boy" image around here at least a little bit. These people are too big to fall completely, but this is a serious accusation and while odds are on his favor, this isn't going away anytime soon, I think.

Short answer: he's an entitled arrogant asshole. Also a rapist.

Last edited:

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Some people just wanna force themselves on someone. Darren Sharper is a good looking guy and had money and he's one of the worst. I used to think the same, got looks and a ton of money so why even do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.