• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mariah Carey went there so now it's okay, the WWE should just take inspiration from her statement

"As the first female international artist to perform in Saudi Arabia, Mariah recognises the cultural significance of this event and will continue to support global efforts towards equality for all and looks forward to bringing inspiration and encouragement to all audiences."
gJaa5jo_d.jpg

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Blood Money sounds like an Attitude Era PPV name

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let's be honest, a lot of y'all just love that you get an opportunity to use the phrase "blood money", don't you?

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
Perhaps this is the perfect time to bring back the terrorist angle they had a decade and a half ago where the bad guys would put a bag over dudes head and made him kneel in the ring.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Perhaps this is the perfect time to bring back the terrorist angle they had a decade and a half ago where the bad guys would put a bag over dudes head and made him kneel in the ring.
WWE set the Saudi thing up over a decade before it happened.

Long term planning at it's finest!

kona-reeves-696x392.jpg

Do not watch this show, do not make an OT for this show and do not use this thread as an OT for this show, here's why. Thanks in advance

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Since the next KSA WWE blood money show is tomorrow, this is as good a time as any to post this reminder about why the members of the WrassleERA OT will not be putting up a thread about this event and why the WWE should be ashamed.

We also ask the moderators, such as Professor Beef and plagiarize, to close any OTs for the event, WWE Super Showdown 2019.

Alternatives
OP
OP
Sweeney Swift

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
I fully endorse Avengers' message and if my threadmark of it wasn't clear enough: I encourage the mods to close OTs for the event, I encourage everyone to not watch or support the event, I will personally ignore any OPs of attempted OTs for the event, and to avoid this thread being hijacked and used for an OT for the event I'll PM a mod to close this thread later tonight. The rest of this post is about alternatives:

If you're still looking for wrestling to watch tomorrow, here's a free alternative that supports women wrestling

If you're looking for new TV in general to watch tomorrow,
https://www.netflix.com/title/81028317 Jon Favreau has a cooking show on Netflix premiering. You can get a month of Netflix for free if you're a new subscriber

If you want to financially support one of your favorite wrestlers who happens to be stuck in this hell company, Sami Zayn has a Syrian medical aid fundraiser that launches at the same time of the blood money show he's not allowed to appear on

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I had already forgotten about it, and I don't expect anyone will make an OT about it since the last one didn't have a thread either.

I'll go a step further and suggest anyone who attempts to make a thread about this event should catch a short ban. The less attention this thing gets, the better.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be watching the EVE show and supporting sami's great fundraiser.
WWE should be fucking ashamed of themselves in every way.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
Can we ban all the "Hey guys I just "heard on reddit" that Seth Rollins lost to Doink in Saudi lol" posts too? Like can we just not discuss that shit show at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.