• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
If we already have our profiles from the last flight do we have to do this as well?

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Cant wait. Nothing is filling that halo feeling

winkerstein

May 5, 2020
North America
Some details about the flight by Sketch(nothing new we haven't heard but some people might not be up to date)

I'm very excited to play PVP with some objective modes. I thinking we will see Strongholds and CTF. Also a new 4v4 map!

Arctic Chris

Dec 5, 2017
Ottawa Canada
I hope I get into this one. I was all excited about an email to a Halo flight a few days ago only to discover that it was for something else. That was annoying.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Yesss was hoping for this month. Maybe we'll even get a open beta in October or November.

Defect

Oct 25, 2017
My Halo buddy will be away again during this. God damn.

Gotta suffer against full team sweats solo again.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
So what, one more flight after this at best if they are two months apart?

Jun 10, 2018
Nice, was hoping it would be a little bit sooner (like the middle of the month). But the 24th is still good too. It will probably be right around the Battlefield 2042 Beta, if the 22nd start date is to be believed. Wonder what the new map (I'm assuming they mean 4v4 map and not BTB map) will be in the next Halo Infinite Flight.